🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

18-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Frenkerd

My ticket came just now!! :dance:

I have entrances H or J, which I have heard absolutely no one else mention so far.... LMAO!!!! :uhoh:

ah well...... :laugh3: hope there's someone else with that entrance too!

Awesome!!

On this site, when you click one of the links below "Stadium Interior Maps" you can see where the entrances are!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tickets came today!!!

I'm a bit confused... Never been to a gig anyway near the size of this one. Tickets say gates open at 4. White Lies wont be on till about 7 I'd of thought though??

Also, as I'm seated, I don't need ot worry about losing my seats to anyone do I?

Help me out guys!! LOL. :rolleyes:

My tickets came today!!!

I'm a bit confused... Never been to a gig anyway near the size of this one. Tickets say gates open at 4. White Lies wont be on till about 7 I'd of thought though??

Also, as I'm seated, I don't need ot worry about losing my seats to anyone do I?

Help me out guys!! LOL. :rolleyes:

White Lies will be much earlier then 7pm guess around 5 pm as CP have to be on stage by 8.30 as wembley has a curfew of 10.30 pm however in general for big open air gigs gates always open that early as somehow those 80 000 people have to make it into the stadium.

Well if you have a seat you can also come just before CP take the stage your seat should be still there.

P.

I e-mailed ticketmaster about the irregularity on the tickets concerning the entrances. This was the answer:

Dear Stefan,

Thank you for your e-mail.

I apologise for any confusion caused by this matter.We have contacted the venue regarding this matter and they have advised that you use the entrance that is stipulated on the main body of your ticket, rather than the one on stub.

I am happy to have been able to assist. We are continually striving to deliver a World Class Service to our customers. Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Adele_ZME802

Customer Care Advisor

:)

urghh i m afraid of wembley. it all seems so big. i hope i find the right way to walk in weather there s girls aloud queuing or not. and i hope i get my ticket because i have to pick it up at the day of the concert. but it is reserved and i just have to get there with my passport. a friend of mine won two tickets and we get them at wembley.. :worried: i will tell him that we go there early of course.. i ll be restless until i have it in my hands :bomb:

which seats in wembley are assigned and which are general admission? I need to plan my attack route... unlike all you young-ens, I plan to get off the pitch and into a seat....

Level 1 seat are unreserved...but you still need to get there by 4 pm as the seats esp. the good seats are gone by 430 pm.

P.

I can't believe its only 13 days away! So excttiinnnggg!!!!

Personally I doubt there will be many girls aloud fans queuing for standing early. I'm female and a teenager and I know quite a few of girls aloud fans but they said they would be turning up around 5-6 when girls will be coming on and then leaving before Jay-Z and Coldplay come on. Personally I was pissed at them... Girls aloud suck!(especially live)

but my point is that girls aloud fans aren't very dedicated (Unlike when they are chasing after hot boy bands!) so I doubt will be queing very early....

But obviously I could be wrong!

COLDDDPLAAYYYYYY! Love White Lies tooo!

PS. Do you think Coldplay will play Lost+ considering Jay-Zwill be there?

Some people I know parked somewhere a few stations away on the train route past Wembley , then got the train in (for a different event).....

I'm gonna guess it was quite expensive for parking at Wembley? :/

It costed me around 22 pounds. Yes expensive, but as I am coming from Denmark and am not so familiar with the area, it is more convenient for me to stick to the "official" parking lot.

PS. Do you think Coldplay will play Lost+ considering Jay-Zwill be there?

I thought about that too! I can´t see why not. Considering the wembley gigs are the last of the tour, I can imagine they might have prepared a few surprises for us, also according to what Johhny said that they want it to be an event! :)