✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Frenkerd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know where the Video's from this night are?! I clicked the link on the main part to go on to videos but it just brings me to the discussion board. Really want to watch them all again, it was such a spectacular show!

they'll be there :) the people who normally update the videos/Wiki etc have all been down to Wembley and had to travel back again so normal service for the 18th & 19th is a little slower than usual

they'll be there :) the people who normally update the videos/Wiki etc have all been down to Wembley and had to travel back again so normal service for the 18th & 19th is a little slower than usual

Thanks! I remember when I saw them last year there was a seperate section for the videos of that night, is it still the same now or will they just be in and around the discussion board? Cannot wait to go and see them again on the next tour, hopefully it won't be too long to wait!

Thanks! I remember when I saw them last year there was a seperate section for the videos of that night, is it still the same now or will they just be in and around the discussion board? Cannot wait to go and see them again on the next tour, hopefully it won't be too long to wait!

they'll be in the first post of the thread :)

Just registered :)

I won some tickets to the 18th Fri show and was in the comfy seats reserved seating section. I really went to see Jay-Z and the missus to see Girls Aloud. I have to say I was blown away by the whole Coldplay experience though, I REALLY enjoyed it.

The Left Right cd they gave away is a really good listen too and brings back the gig in full flood!

I read on here that they might release this gig on DVD is that right?

I'd love to see this again just to see if it is as good as I remember it!

Just registered :)

I won some tickets to the 18th Fri show and was in the comfy seats reserved seating section. I really went to see Jay-Z and the missus to see Girls Aloud. I have to say I was blown away by the whole Coldplay experience though, I REALLY enjoyed it.

The Left Right cd they gave away is a really good listen too and brings back the gig in full flood!

I read on here that they might release this gig on DVD is that right?

I'd love to see this again just to see if it is as good as I remember it!

Hey!

Welcome!

Glad you enjoyed the concert :)

Yes they are probably gonna release a Viva la vida DVD, but we are all waiting for the official announcement on their website. :)

No, I was just making stuff up. :p

That was during the X-Factor moment when Simon Cowell bashed us for our terrible Yellow singing. :lol:

Okay, that makes more sense ;)

Hey guys!:D I've spent Monday in my PJs, just trying to process everything I've been through, and catching up on a little sleep, and trying to upload my pics & vids(an ongoing process!:bomb:) For this gig I chose to sit, since I arrived late at Wembley and wanted to get a different perspective than just front row :P It was totally worth it, 'cause I was able to get good vids filming off the awesome screens on the side of stage. I took a few pics too, but those are still uploading at the moment (I took a lot on the days before around London:blush:). Dunno when I'll get to a review, and maybe everything's been said already, but here are the vids for now...

I apologize in advance for the squeeing & terrible singing:uneasy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39NLE8NTiYw]YouTube - LiT Wembley 9.18.09[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eorvWrat7ug]YouTube - In My Place @Wembley 9.18.09[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnGDUdwcfoY]YouTube - Cemeteries of London @Wembley 9.18.09[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk74fNYRH84]YouTube - Billie Jean @Wembley 9.18.09[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW95LqBCOIg]YouTube - Politik @Wembley 9.18.09[/ame]

We got back from London yesterday and it's great to see all these pictures and video's of the Coldplay concert at Wembley. It's like being there again! What a great show it was! Next time I'll try to get some standing places, sitting is relaxed but also very hard when you hear Coldplay play their music.

I'll try to fix a photo from our point of view:

coldplay.jpg

And for all the people on the field: you looked like this to me, just little waving spots!

publiek-1.jpg

During the soundcheck for Coldplay, a baby was carried onto the stage by one of the guys.

I think I saw this little blond girl on the 19th, but that was definitely not Apple :P

Was fucking amazing last night !!!

:D

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1233809768674

i was at the back but was brillant still after clocks when it was all settled i screamed

I LOVE YOU CHRIS

and i swear i saw a little grin from him but im not sure :D

here my mechandise from the show

ftg56u.jpg

2dklr45.jpg

dpbmhj.jpg

i will never forget that night ever x

<3 coldplau for ever

Where were you seating Emma ? I was sitting in the level one section, rather on the right ;)

Btw do you think that Chris heard you ? :lol:

They are awesome, thanks Ian :D

Some of my pics, just to start posting them :nice:

38339789.jpg

39368109.jpg

79000353.jpg

22189666.jpg

72738039.jpg

42272132.jpg

85108354.jpg

22749340.jpg

Really nice pictures Denise ! It was really nice to meet you, too bad you didn't come to the meeting on sunday =(

And for all the people on the field: you looked like this to me, just little waving spots!

publiek-1.jpg

I know right that was crazy ! The crowd was so packed in the first rows :stunned:

I'll post my fews pics/videos later (I still didn't post those from Paris :D)

I will be standing next time! I think you're more part of the concert that way instead of looking down on a great crowd from the top of the stadium. I'll go with someone who wants to stand also, or I get both tickets. For me this one time sitting was ok, I walked through London for 2 days already and was happy to have a chair for my own for a few hours... ;)