✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Frenkerd

Haha I guess I don't have anything to compare with :D

But during some songs like VLV, people around me were really pushing, I felt like I was in a pogo XD

Yes, during VLV there was "a wave"... other than that it was just us crazy people dancing and jumping :dance:

Hi btw, hope you're fiiiiiine!!

We need to exchange pics!!!! (oh and talk about that memory card etc... I need it next month!)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had two bitches trying to aim for the barrier pretending to be GA fans but, once on second row, claimed they were there for Coldplay..everyone started complaining and at the end security told them they should go back or be pulled out, great team work :cool: other than that there was no pushing at all, just people jumping and enjoying themselves :nice:

Since it's gonna take me forever to upload everything, this is the link to my album on FB, I will keep updating it with pics from both nights, and right now I'm only in the middle of the first :P

We had two bitches trying to aim for the barrier pretending to be GA fans but, once on second row, claimed they were there for Coldplay..everyone started complaining and at the end security told them they should go back or be pulled out, great team work :cool: other than that there was no pushing at all, just people jumping and enjoying themselves :nice:

Since it's gonna take me forever to upload everything, this is the link to my album on FB, I will keep updating it with pics from both nights, and right now I'm only in the middle of the first :P

great team work indeed. apart from one little "incident" it was fine for me as well....

woah that's some great pics you got there :stunned::stunned::)

Yeah there was that crazy girl behind me... :P

I'm fiiiiine and you ? :nice:

Of course we have to ! I can send you everything if you want !

Everything?? :wink3:

Haha, the card (and your pics please!!) is fine as well! :lol:

I'll send you an email with my address!

Btw, I logged onto FB to look at Denise's pics and saw your pics as well... awesome! You even uploaded the pic of the Starbucks-trash-tower I took while you were "powdering your nose" :lol:

this[/url] is the link to my album on FB, I will keep updating it with pics from both nights, and right now I'm only in the middle of the first :P
Awesome pics!! I have to remember to check again when you're done however!!

(Can you tell us when you finished uploading please?)

some lovely Guy pictures there :) Thank you ;)

P.

Everything?? :wink3:

Haha, the card (and your pics please!!) is fine as well! :lol:

I'll send you an email with my address!

Btw, I logged onto FB to look at Denise's pics and saw your pics as well... awesome! You even uploaded the pic of the Starbucks-trash-tower I took while you were "powdering your nose" :lol:

:uhoh: Anna what's wrong with you tonight ??? XD

Yeah of course !! When will you need them ?

Yeah I still have to post them on here though ! Haaaa yes I didn't have any memories of taking this picture, that's why ! :lol:

This is a short video I recorded of Lovers in Japan. Such an amazing moment. Esp with Chris being so close to us :cool: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQYp4mbXSco]YouTube - Coldplay - Lovers in Japan (Live at Wembley Stadium 18/09/09)[/ame]

I'm slowly putting pics up of both nights on Flickr too: http://www.flickr.com/photos/queenofkernow/

@iriden;3507055 - Wow, I love ALL those photos on your FB. Great shots! Thanks for sharing.

YouTube - Coldplay - Lovers in Japan (Live at Wembley Stadium 18/09/09)[/url]

I'm slowly putting pics up of both nights on Flickr too: http://www.flickr.com/photos/queenofkernow/

@iriden;3507055 - Wow, I love ALL those photos on your FB. Great shots! Thanks for sharing.

amazing..... both the vid and the pictures.... he was SO close there..... that's the only "bad" thing about me being in the 2nd row front stage lol when he / they was / were on the side I didn't see them, at all!!! thanks for sharing :)

Awesome pics!! I have to remember to check again when you're done however!!

(Can you tell us when you finished uploading please?)

I finished uploading the pics from this gig :wink:

You're welcome..and I really love yours, and the video as well, Lovers in Japan was always one of the highlights of the shows for me during this tour, it was always like the first time with all the butterflies :smiley:

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...