✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Aug-2009: Hannover Stadium, Hannover - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the setlist ready (provided that there are no surprises to come). I will post it as soon as the remaining songs are confirmed.

Please confirm if the remaining songs after the VLV remix are:

Politik, Lovers in Japan, Death and all his friends. Encore: the Scientist, LiT II. Outro: The Escapist. Confirm if this is correct.

If so, the setlist is ready as the guys leave the stage! :);)

littlemissmessy Hannover Setlist Pt. 4: Politik, LIJ, DAAHF, The Scientist, LITii, The Escapist

Setlist

Life in Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Glass Of Water

Cemeteries Of London

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

B-stage

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face/Talk (techno)

The Hardest Part

Postcards From Far Away

Viva la Vida

Lost!

C-stage

Green Eyes

Death Will Never Conquer

Billie Jean

[Viva la Vida (remix)]

Politik

Lovers In Japan

Death And All His Friends

The Scientist

Life in Technicolor ii

The Escapist

I'm getting bored of how predictable their setlist has become, this should be the "longer" setlist for the stadium shows right? :rolleyes:

Thats the problem when everyone is watching the concerts here ;)

I don´t have any problems with this situation...I mean ok, songs like daylight would be great, or don´t panic...but the setlist is great as it is.

P.S.: Did anyone heared some problems with Chris Martins voice?

Thats the problem when everyone is watching the concerts here ;)

I don´t have any problems with this situation...I mean ok, songs like daylight would be great, or don´t panic...but the setlist is great as it is.

P.S.: Did anyone heared some problems with Chris Martins voice?

?? Did you hear something about his voice tonight?

littlemissmessy Hannover Setlist Pt. 4: Politik, LIJ, DAAHF, The Scientist, LITii, The Escapist

Setlist

Life in Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Glass Of Water

Cemeteries Of London

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

B-stage

The Hardest Part

Postcards From Far Away

Viva la Vida

Lost!

C-stage

Green Eyes

Death Will Never Conquer

Billie Jean

[Viva la Vida (remix)]

Politik

Lovers In Japan

The Scientist

Life in Technicolor ii

The Escapist

I'm getting bored of how predictable their setlist has become, this should be the "longer" setlist for the stadium shows right? :rolleyes:

me too...but the thruth of it is that CP are playing for 50 000 - 80 000 and only like 1% of them will have known the set list before or goes to more then one gig.

The length of it is actually quite long with 23 songs...think U2 played 22 on friday and 24 on Saturday.

But hey, they soundcheck White Shadows since May what about actually playing it.....:)

But nobody forces us to go to more then one show or to read all about the gigs before.

P.

Since 23 o'clock NDR2 has been playing Coldplay songs (live versions):

Clocks, Trouble, In My Place, Viva la Viva and a song I understand is "Message" (thanks). Now they play "Speed of Sound".

They call it Coldplay Aftershow Party. I think they said that the audience totallet 38,000 people.

Earlier today I heard "Hardest Part". :)

me too...but the thruth of it is that CP are playing for 50 000 - 80 000 and only like 1% of them will have known the set list before or goes to more then one gig.

But nobody forces us to go to more then one show or to read all about the gigs before.

P.

I totally agree with you!

Setlist

Life in Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Glass Of Water

Cemeteries Of London

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

B-stage

The Hardest Part

Postcards From Far Away

Viva la Vida

Lost!

C-stage

Green Eyes

Death Will Never Conquer

Billie Jean

[Viva la Vida (remix)]

Politik

Lovers In Japan

The Scientist

Life in Technicolor ii

The Escapist

Oh you know what I'm starting to regret paying to see them again, change the effing setlist! I don't want to see the same show AGAIN! Has been 14 months of essentially the same, they're really taking the piss!

I don't give a damn about fireworks and stupid expenisve magic balls and all the other shit, just play some different songs!

Oh you know what I'm starting to regret paying to see them again, change the effing setlist! I don't want to see the same show AGAIN! Has been 14 months of essentially the same, they're really taking the piss!

I don't give a damn about fireworks and stupid expenisve magic balls and all the other shit, just play some different songs!

COME ON SISTER, TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL:laugh3::P I agree with ya. I still think Wembley will have some surprises. Did you say magic balls.... LOL LOL

Hannover Concert on 25 August 2009

NDR2 23 Uhr until midnight - Afterparty Show after the concert 25.August 2009:

Live versions of the following Songs:

Clocks

Trouble

In My Place

Viva La Vida

A Message

Speed of Sound

Bittersweet Symphony (Coldplay-Version of the Verve's "Bittersweet Symphony")

Fix you (Chris clearly had problems with the highest notes in this version) x)

The Scientist

Strawberry Swing

x) I usually prefer this part of "Fix You" where he sings "Tears in streams", but it did not sound good at all - there were clearly problems with the high notes! I have heard him sing this part in a lower register and wish that he had done that again - it didn't sound good!! :(:cry:

I'm back from the concert ................. it was amazing!!!

I was here with Oxfam and we had a really great time :) Pete from Oxfam told me I'm such a big fan and gave me his setlist and I was so spechless in this moment. I startet crying and all I could say to him was "Thanks, thanks thanks!" :rolleyes:

Daniel (another supporter) and I came into the inner circle near the stage B and we had a fantastic concert :dance:

Now I'm really tired, I'll sleep 5 hours and then back at home ;)

NDR2 23 Uhr until midnight - Afterparty Show after the concert 25.August 2009:

Live versions of the following Songs:

Clocks

Trouble

In My Place

Viva La Vida

A Message

Speed of Sound

Bittersweet Symphony (Coldplay-Version of the Verve's "Bittersweet Symphony")

Fix you (Chris clearly had problems with the highest notes in this version) x)

The Scientist

Strawberry Swing

x) I usually prefer this part of "Fix You" where he sings "Tears in streams", but it did not sound good at all - there were clearly problems with the high notes! I have heard him sing this part in a lower register and wish that he had done that again - it didn't sound good!! :(:cry:

Waiiiiiiiiit what's this???

The length of it is actually quite long with 23 songs...think U2 played 22 on friday and 24 on Saturday.

But hey, they soundcheck White Shadows since May what about actually playing it.....:)

P.

Well it's actually 21, cause I really don't consider Life in Technicolor, Postcards from Away and The Escapist as real songs, plus GPASUYF and Talk are not full. U2 played 24 songs yes, but they were full songs and they changed 4 songs between Wembley first and second night (I was there at both). That's what I would love them to do, have 7-8 songs to swap during the leg, so that you really don't know what to expect.

It's not a matter of lights and techy things cause U2 have them as well, maybe even more complicated because of the claw, still they manage to mix it up, they have done the same setlist 2-3 times max, I've seen them 3 times and I never got the same.

I know a lot of people only go to one show, but then why say the stadium shows would be longer, that they were rehearsing older songs and so on, getting the hopes up, could have just not told anything.

and I'm still pissed about the postponed show in Tampa, please let me vent a bit :P

@Mich: I'm sure Wembley could be the right nights for them to play some old songs :hug: