✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Aug-2009: Esprit Arena, Düsseldorf, Ger - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Oh now I can't wait any longer for Wembley. We're about 113 from coldplaying and if we really manage it to stay together in the front it will be incredible awesome!!!!!

Definitely. My long-standing dream of being part of a "sea of yellow" at a Coldplay concert is now very close to being fulfilled.:D

:confused: yeah this didn't work very well. It's just unfair, because everyone should have the same chance to get to the front. doesn't matter which entrance you come from. And we definitley would had made the really first row in the middle if the gates had opened the same time because there weren't so many running in the areas where no one looked if someone did it.

My mother told me that when the people behind us saw that we were running they were grumbling. :laugh4:

Then they should work on their fitness!!:P

I'll be so happy to be together with the yellow army in Wembley.

Me too.;)

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also niemand ist hier der Meinung, dass der Bass einfach zu viel des guten war? Man hat bei Viva nichtmals mehr die Streicher gehört... ;) Ich will ja nichts schlechtreden, es war, vorallem jetzt im nachhinein, ein tolles Konzert.

Well it was so loud that I didn't pay much attention to the strings in vlv and it was just very good. In my opinion the bass was either right or could have been louder or rather everything could have been a bit louder ;) Then we wouldn't have been able anymore to stand because we would have flown through the opened roof :laugh4:

I think you're being a bit "picky".:dozey:

Öhh, no, I think I am one of the last people here with some realism...how I said, it was a great conert, Chris was fucking amazing but the bass ( and I am not the only one who thinks so ) was WAY to loud.

Well it was so loud that I didn't pay much attention to the strings in vlv and it was just very good. In my opinion the bass was either right or could have been louder or rather everything could have been a bit louder ;) Then we wouldn't have been able anymore to stand because we would have flown through the opened roof :laugh4:

At the speed of sound??:rolleyes:

I was in the back of the arena and did not have the impression that the bass was too loud - but I had the impression that everything was a bit too calm...

I did not have the feeling that I was there in the middle - it was like I was just a bystander, the music was not all around me....but that has nothing to do with Coldplay - their show was great.

A bit sad because there was no Speed of sound ...but it was ok because Billie Jean was there and Till kingdom come.

Thank you :)

I'm completely over the moon today :D

And I hope Chris like Nutella & Go :D

That's amazing I'm so happy for all of you in the front ...

I did not have the best time in the back because all people around me were like zombies...

I promise you next time I will come with you - and hopefully make the front row...

I really looked for the girls with the Coldplay costume but I did not find them ... so I was quite sad. Did anyone caught an eye on the leaving limousines?

I was in the back of the arena and did not have the impression that the bass was too loud - but I had the impression that everything was a bit too calm...I did not have the feeling that I was there in the middle - it was like I was just a bystander, the music was not all around me....but that has nothing to do with Coldplay - their show was great.

That's why I think it's important to get as near to the front as possible if you can. It makes a big difference, especially in a venue as huge as that.;)

A bit sad because there was no Speed of sound ...but it was ok because Billie Jean was there

That reminds me - that was another highlight for me. Although it was on "the other stage" and we couldn't see it, we had great fun singing the words using our best "high" voices! It was great fun!!

Definitely a stand-out moment which was unique to that particular concert for me!:D

Speed of Sound was missed, very! Right. But I was happy about to hear my first time strawberry swing :) And also Glass of Water - it was fantastic and not much people can sing Glass of Water ;)

I had a Sit-Place but I was standing up the first guitar-sound of Life in Technicolor at the beginnig. :D

Perfect concert!

Chris said that we were one of the most amazingst audiences coldplay ever seen.

Wonderful Night!

Thank you

I thing, Chris sad this on all concerts ;)

But right. We was great. But I mind that we was better last yeah in the SAP Arena Mannheim but it can be the reason that the arena is open ..