✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Sep-2009 - Parc des Princes, Paris - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, funny that you bumped it though!

Perrine, I totally missed that you uploaded that video!!

Thank you!!!

(Did you send me that SD card yet btw?)

You're welcome dear !

It's ready, but I didn't since I asked you on msn wether you wanted me to send it in a regular envelope or not, seems like you didn't get my message :\ I can send it tomorrow if you want !

Ahah I'm on the video. The girl with the Free Hugs board, that's me :laugh3:

Haha well done, that was funny :D

And I was standing !

You may have seen videos of Lovers in Japan, well, when Chris sends a kiss to someone, this someone was me ! Thanks to my free hugs board ^^

Cool! Funny background appearance! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Welcome to coldplaying btw :nice:

Where were you at the concert? Standing?

Haha, funny that you bumped it though!

Perrine, I totally missed that you uploaded that video!!

Thank you!!!

(Did you send me that SD card yet btw?)

WHAT ?? someone got away with a balloon ! Lucky bitch/spoiled little brat.. :dozey: :P

WHAT ?? someone got away with a balloon ! Lucky bitch/spoiled little brat.. :dozey: :P

Oh really ? She had a balloon ? I want a balloon too ! But... I'm not sure I could keep it in my little room.... lol

At Wembley, a balloon bounced over my head... It was a strange thing... I should tried to take it !

I'm wondering.... I'm writing reviews for each show that I've seen... Can I post a link to my review for the Parc Des Princes here ? Or quoting it ?

• 4 weeks later...

I went to that show too... :)

To be short, it was quite unbelievable, right ? I was in the center, around 5 meters from the stage... It was a day of pain (the waiting... outside... inside... the sun... sick headache... too much people, too close...) but the show was so good that it finally became an amazing evening, thanks to the Flaming Lips too.

Glad to've been to the "best Coldplay show... ever" :cool:

I can't wait to see them again !

J'étais à ce concert aussi... :)

Pour faire court, c'était assez dingue, pas vrai ? J'étais au centre de la fosse, à environ 5 mètres de la scène... C'était une journée assez douloureuse (l'attente... dehors... dedans... le soleil... la migraine... trop de gens, trop serrés...) mais le show était si bon que c'est finalement devenu une superbe soirée, grâce aussi aux Flaming Lips.

Bien content d'avoir été au "meilleur show que coldplay ait jamais donné" :cool:

J'ai hâte de les revoir !

I was there too and it was a great show, it's nice to have lived a Coldplay concert in a stadium :dance: (even though I was bothered in the middle of the gig because I was wrong seated :veryangry2:)

Bat for Lashes and The Flaming Lips were great too: the first one gave me goosebumps and the second one just rock the place (if I can say so!) :happy:

And, speaking of balloon, at the end of the gig, walking back to the hotel, I saw someone putting a big yellow balloon in the trunk of the car, so weird! What are you doing with a ballon this size? But it is still a great souvenir :)

• 4 months later...