✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

VLV Latin American Tour rumors here!!

Lore

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm.... it's weird that those exact same dates got published again, but maybe that reporter saw them in Coldplay Chile's site :P

Anyway, if those dates turn out to be true this is gonna be HELL. There's no way a single date in Mexico's gonna be enough :\

And is it just me or those dates look like there a lot of days off???

I mean i know they'd be jumping from country to country, but still.... it seems so unlike them to have one show every two days, specially after seeing the way they've been touring this time.... :thinking:

a part of me just wants one date in Chile because I don't think I'll be able to pay for more than a ticket, but last time they came I got free tickets for the two shows that I didn't buy tickets, so if the coldplay karma is there with me, I hope they'll play more than one date :lol:

oh and about those dates in the coldplay chile site, a mexican girl sent us an email with those dates so no one knows if it's true or not! :P

Yeah, i got that email as well.... it just seems a bit odd to me that's all :P

You're so spoiled Lore :P Hehehehe, and you're even luckier that you wouldn't have to travel to get to their show(s)..... i'm screwed either way, whether i go see them in or out of the country i gotta hop on a plane either way :\

that sucks!! but the good thing is that you have a reason to travel... travelling is so much fun :dance:

I was really lucky, I know!! :lol: for one of the shows, Franksy gave us tickets and for the another one I was a big lame fan who only wanted to hear it from outside the venue, but one of their bodyguards gave me 2 tickets :bomb:

Wow :stunned: You were really lucky!! :bomb:

And Franksy gave you tickets how sweet is that?? :wacky:

Jajajajja, that comes to show you that stalking the venue does work :P

And yeah, i love traveling :D But with flights, hotel and transportation (and the ocassional meal :P) it really adds up :\ for once i wish i didn't had to spend that much money on gigs :bomb: I was born in the wrong city :P

EDIT:

Ohh that would be sooo cool :dance:

Just call in sick Cris!! :lol:

Lore, if Coldplay karma works well maybe I can travel to see Coldplay with you too!!! :dance: :dance: But I'd need a lot of it to manage to be away from my job for a couple of days :/

really??? :bomb: that'd be so awesome!!!!! :D we could stalk them together :D

Wow You were really lucky!!

And Franksy gave you tickets how sweet is that??

Jajajajja, that comes to show you that stalking the venue does work

And yeah, i love traveling But with flights, hotel and transportation (and the ocassional meal ) it really adds up for once i wish i didn't had to spend that much money on gigs I was born in the wrong city

:lol: I wish I was born in NYC :sick:

can't wait to have a job to make money for concerts :lol:

check this out: http://conciertosperu.com.pe/internacional/2009/se-viene-un-gran-concierto-pronto-se-descubrira/ (is in spanish)

There's a lot of speculation here about what band (or bands) is the article talking about. At the beginning I thought it was AC/DC. But yesterday the guy that manages the company that did the REM/Travis, Iron Maiden and Oasis concerts said that it was very unlikely we have AC/DC here. So, could this article be refering to the Coldplay+The Killers rumor?

check this out: http://conciertosperu.com.pe/internacional/2009/se-viene-un-gran-concierto-pronto-se-descubrira/ (is in spanish)

There's a lot of speculation here about what band (or bands) is the article talking about. At the beginning I thought it was AC/DC. But yesterday the guy that manages the company that did the REM/Travis, Iron Maiden and Oasis concerts said that it was very unlikely we have AC/DC here. So, could this article be refering to the Coldplay+The Killers rumor?

Doesn't the author of this article know that we're already dying of anticipation?? :P

Doesn't the author of this article know that we're already dying of anticipation?? :P

:laugh3: it says there's just a few days before the official announcement! I'm gonna be F5'ing Coldplay.com like crazy starting tomorrow!