✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'The Goldrush' released on 'Life in Technicolor ii' 7"Vinyl [LISTEN IN FIRST POST]

Fer_Hiperfine

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh... I actually LOVE it! I wasn't expecting to, but it's so irresistibly HAPPY! It's contagious, it's exactly what I wanted to hear right now :dance:

EDIT: Yeah, I'm blasting it right now to try and figure out who is singing which part... There are so many different sounds that it's hard to tell!

i love how happy and free-form it is :nice:

i'm kinda convinced that it's guy singing more often than will. most of that doesn't sound like will does from the live versions of "death will never conquer" to me :thinking:. it sounds like a "new" voice, which to me means there's a high chance it's guy. i could be entirely wrong, but for now i think it's all guy.

i love how happy and free-form it is :nice:

i'm kinda convinced that it's guy singing more often than will. most of that doesn't sound like will does from the live versions of "death will never conquer" to me :thinking:. it sounds like a "new" voice, which to me means there's a high chance it's guy. i could be entirely wrong, but for now i think it's all guy.

Really? Cause I think it sounds like Will... At least the first verse, anyway. Hmm. *goes to compare*

EDIT: Argh, I really want to know what they're all saying in the background! *strains ears*