✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'The Goldrush' released on 'Life in Technicolor ii' 7"Vinyl [LISTEN IN FIRST POST]

Fer_Hiperfine

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me you can't, I've tried HUNDREDS of times. We're stuck with our Britney Spears and Lil Wayne while you guys get LiTii. We don't even have the video for it yet!!!!!!!! What the hell!?

In the words of Nick Frost in Shaun of the Dead "Gaaaaaaay!"

Boooo!! This had better be released as a single in the US sometime. *contemplates moving to the UK*

Guest kmm1482
Boooo!! This had better be released as a single in the US sometime. *contemplates moving to the UK*

Tuesday officially in the U.S.

It actually wasn't suppose to be official in the U.K. till Monday!

We'll see all the new stuff Tuesday...... or else :veryangry2:

Guest kmm1482

As far as know, most of the newer singles they've gotten, we've gotten (except for the older ones :angry:) I'm not bitter though :sneaky:

Guest kmm1482
I do remember seeing that one time, but I don't even remember how to, or where anymore.

Just type some random numbers and letters into the search and it'll bring it up

Tuesday officially in the U.S.

It actually wasn't suppose to be official in the U.K. till Monday!

We'll see all the new stuff Tuesday...... or else :veryangry2:

Oh, ok...well, that's not too bad, I guess. Especially because it wasn't even supposed to be out today. And I was expecting the US release to be MUCH later. Until then, the links in the multimedia thread will do.

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but its neither Jonny nor Guy singing at around 1:27. Its actually Brian Eno!! And trust me on this! It IS Brian!! But the song is so friggin wicked and I really LOVE it! I don’t care if it sound different to their usual stuff. I’ve been a fan since 2000 and anything they give out I’d appreciate and love, even if its different or to the opinion of others, shit! Juts try to enjoy it guys!! :)

Amazingly it took me until five minutes ago to hear it for the first time...and I love it! It has the sort of sensation that VLV pretty much lacked. The songs were so different, flashy and short that you could never soak it in like, say parachutes (particular the stretch of lost!-LIJ). Whereas, even for a short b-side, the vocals on this one are modestly sung yet very melodic. Their best songs generally appear when they're not worried about trying to "big it up".

It has a wonderful coziness which I can only pray wil show up more often on their next release. Sounds like the eagles and fountains of wayne.