✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

13-Jul-09: Shoreline Amphitheater, San Francisco, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I can't seem to find this this show on ticketmaster..searching for coldplay results in "There are no matching events in N. California/N. Nevada."

Would someone mind posting me a link?

I haven't found it either on the ticketmaster site but it's definitely on the livenation site, which is the same link that coldplay.com directs you to. LiveNation link

In my past experiences with Livenation, sometimes it redirects me to the ticketmaster site for some concerts. Who knows, maybe they could add it at the last minute but the safe bet would be to try Livenation first since it's already listed.

Yeah tickets in section 201, row 24. showed up. Trying again..stuck at the "Please wait" window now :(. If nothing decent shows up I'll try during the general sale.

Oh noes....

--------

You have been placed in a virtual waiting room to purchase tickets.

Since we are experiencing unusually high traffic, it may take several minutes to complete your order.

Do not log off or refresh this page.

We are working hard to accommodate thousands of requests at the moment.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience!

--------

Hmm wondering if they're doing the seat auctions as they've done in the past...I don't expect to get any decent seats through either the presale or the general sale.

Well, looks like they screwed up. We just got in after ten minutes of the promotion code not working randomly, and all the tickets are gone. My theory is that it was something like what had happened with the Bruce Springsteen tickets for that NJ show, but instead of redirecting us, it just blocked us out.

yeah, it kept giving me seats in 201 so I didn't buy them. If I'm paying 97.00 (or $124 after the stupid charges) I expect them to be better than what I would think the $75 tickets would be. I'll just be trying again in the general sale. Hopefully with better results...

Well, looks like they screwed up. We just got in after ten minutes of the promotion code not working randomly, and all the tickets are gone. My theory is that it was something like what had happened with the Bruce Springsteen tickets for that NJ show, but instead of redirecting us, it just blocked us out.
section 200-201 still available at the moment?