✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

13-Jul-09: Shoreline Amphitheater, San Francisco, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still giving me 200's but at least it's still the first 12 rows of that section, i did get 1 tix in sec 101 Row Q, closest I got, but figured I could do about the same in the sale 2morrow

sec 202, row c came to me 3 times, man i'm such a snob : )

:)

lol I'd do the same.

Ive got 200 row b and its right next to the sound guys... I'm wondering if thats where the guys will set up their small stage...

Hmm so I guess they won't be having walkways on both sides of the stage as they had for the first half of the NA tour. Don't see how they can manage to fit that into the venue.

As for the small stage? Are you referring to when the boys head into the crowd and sing acoustic songs? Guessing that'll happen somewhere along section 203 or 204.

The last time Coldplay played at this venue, Gwyneth Paltrow was in the sound area (in a hoodie)...so keep your eyes peeled :)

:)

lol I'd do the same.

It's funny huh, I've been spoiled with seats in the front 100's. I ended up buying a single tix in row 202, Row D, since it came up 5 times, lol. I'm still going to try for closer seats 2morrow, since I can always sell this tix @ face value. If not I'm still satisfied as the middle section is easy on the neck & eyes in the 200's.

I'm also wondering if they plan on having the same stage setup since in all my times at Shoreline, I haven't seen any artists have a second stage or extend the main stage, it would be hard with the venue, everything's stationary in a good way. Altough I'm hope I wrong on that front.

If anyone wants to see the 3D view of their seat(s), here's the link to the venue website: 3D Seating Chart

I got pre-sale tickets for the show at HP Pavilion last spring and they ended up doing the in-the-audience performance right next to me. I was literally one person away from the band... it was awesome.

Here is one of the pictures I took...

cm01ap8.jpg

WOW, is the shirt suppose to be yellow or is it from all the sweating each night : D

I had a couple of chances at seats in the 100 section but they were row Q, P, S...they didn't appeal to me since i might as well be in the front rows of the 200 section, easier to see the show. Its reverse psychology in a way for me. :D

The highest price goes for the 100 and 200 sections, my single ticket came out to $125 with fees and all.

Here's my fav seating chart cause the colors are just nicer and you can see where the numbered seats start: 14993s.gif

I had a couple of chances at seats in the 100 section but they were row Q, P, S...they didn't appeal to me since i might as well be in the front rows of the 200 section, easier to see the show. Its reverse psychology in a way for me. :D

The highest price goes for the 100 and 200 sections, my single ticket came out to $125 with fees and all.

Here's my fav seating chart cause the colors are just nicer and you can see where the numbered seats start: 14993s.gif[/size][/font]

this venue is way small compared to other venues in the US..