✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

13-Jul-09: Shoreline Amphitheater, San Francisco, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go here: http://tickets.livenation.com/cgi-bin/tickets.htm?fun=tdetailb&doc=detailb&key=597$1567&eid=403918&oid=373F5D3F3F3F606D516D3F2B6A3F453F3F4A3F32&fun=tdetailb&id=EC2_NO_SESSION&doc=detailb&key=597$1567&affiliate=EC2&referer_info=403918

The only seats that show are Lawn seats... this is a bit unnerving. How could all the other seats be sold out before they even went on sale? They couldn't have completely sold out during the presale, right?

It still looks like tickets for this show will be thru LiveNation only as I see don't see anything on TicketMaster, and the TicketRush website still redirects to the LiveNation site. You can still always leave a window open for TM just in case.

I went to the lnk above^^ and noticed only the lawn seats but it also doesn't give you the option to buy anything so I think it's leftovers from the presale, they didn't release everything. If you go to the actual Shoreline Coldplay page, you should see the big yellow button saying "Buy Tickets" when it hits 10am as I tested out on other shows that went on general sale earlier today.

I also noticed that besides the normal 'Search by Best Available' feature, they have a 'Click and Pick™ Seating Map' which allows you to see a virtual seating map of all the available seats in the venue and the abiliity to hand pick each one. It does run a bit slow, so the other option might pop up faster with the best available seat. You should try it out on the Mansfield show if you have time real quick to see what I'm talking about. They might have this feature for our show.

wow I just bought 4 lawn seats (well my dad bought 4 lawn seats) but umm yeah there was no option for anything else. That is a complete rip off. I'm going to try to get him to spring for something better but we'll see. I didn't want to risk not going at all...maybe we can sell them if we find something better.

omg i am so annoyed! yesterday i tried presale but i kept getting horrible seats in the way back 200s and not even in the center! so i thought i would wait till today and now theres nothing but lawn seats! wat is up with that? theres all these other ticket sites that have tickets but theyre all waaay overpriced for crap seats in the back 200s...idk wat im gona do! i really wanted to go, i've never seen them before in concert :( any suggestions?

I just called Shoreline, the lady told me is all pretty much sold out except lawn.

How is that even possible?! Yesterday they werent even releasing the seats in the lower level. Im so annoyed, I dont know what to do.

i think it must be because somehow all these other ticket sites got the tickets so now everyone has to go to those websites where all the tickets are like 200 bucks for lawn seats! ugh this is not cool, its messed up

This sucks........

I would have made a bigger effort yesterday at presale if I had know that would be my only chance for anything but lawn....I didn't think they would release them all though.

Well I am glad to have tickets though...lawn or not! But I wish I had known..

went on concertkings.com - tickets for all levels, 100s are going for $500 and more each ticket! What a ripoff! How did they get the 100s already! At 10 am only lawnseats were available! Hopefully they have a second show.

Yeah, this is ridiculous and not fair at all. All my friends and I were on the site since BEFORE 10 am refreshing and waiting and the ONLY thing that came up were lawn seats.

I would do that if you can, on this site, bestinthehousetickets.com, they have decent prices for their 200 section, at least you will be guaranteed seats. In no way am I advertising scaplers (well in a lil way) but if it helps people like you guys, it's a good site to head to. I have bought tixs from them before. One time I purchased a pair for the Bridge Benefit Show @ Shoreline, but I put the tickets under my friend's name, ended up going with someone else, so the ticketbooth people wouldn't let me in, so I called their number they left me, they answered right away and solved it in a jiffy. So there's customer service on top of that.

On another related note, I looked on Craigslist to see the prices for tixs, and came across this 2001 Filmore poster, anyone who's been and likes the poster might find it of interest. I would get it but the picture slightly scares me, Chucky, anyone?

oddtoes.com-coldplay-2001-filmore-poster

3n83k23o4ZZZZZZZZZ92dae688073c3521c25.jpg