✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Jul-09: Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlist

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I never thought there could be a ticket selling site worse than Ticketmaster, but Live Nation sure has done it. $6 parking fee and an incredibly high ticket fee. Just ridiculous. I go to Alpine yearly for Dave Matthews Band shows and there's never a fee for parking, ever.

And what wonderful parking Alpine Valley has. Just imagine if you've got 4 other people in your car. That's $30.00, to park on an uneven dirt and grass field, a mile away from the venue, and then spend 2 hours after the concert to get out of that parking lot with it's whopping 3 exits when they are all open. Plus for an additional $30.00, you can upgrade your parking to get a bit closer to the ampitheater.

isn't ridiculous how no one here in the forum has yet said "oh i got 100's seats...i hate these freaking sites where they sell tix they are a ripoff..i'm goin to be like every other american and file a lawsuit against livenation and ticketmaster..muahahahahah..lol.this is just plain sad..i am not payin 58$ to be like 2miles away from the stage..i'm a short person and wouldn't be able to see crap...gosh..does anyoone know if they adding more shows? like say chicago?.:)...lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tickets for sale: Alpine Valley

Hello all!

I have two tickets for sale for the July 25th Alpine Valley show. They are center section tickets 202 Row UU seat 133 & 134. My girlfriend and I can no longer go to the show :(

If you are interested plz e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!

If anyone is interested in tickets I have two seat tickets to the July 25th Alpine Valley show. Center section 202 row UU seat 133. My girlfriend and I cannot go anymore and I want to get them to someone who really loves the band. Please respond to this thread or e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thank you.