✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Jul-09: Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlist

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is now 2:38am and I still can't sleep. I hope I can grab a nap on the plane or in the car. Otherwise I will be up for 38hours before I sleep again.

Yeah, I was wondering why you're still up! It's late girl, get some sleep. You don't want to fall asleep on JB now, do you? lol Nice shirt, btw.

And blow a kiss to Will for me. And I'm still waiting for that damn photo - I emailed the radio station today, guess I'll have to start calling and harrassing.

Have a great time tomorrow. Maybe I'll see you in Tampa.

According to Mapquest, take I-94W into Wisconsin; Take the WI-20 exit (Exit 333) toward Racine/Waterford. Turn left onto Washinton Ave./WI-20W. Continue to follow WI-20 W. Turn Left onto E Main St/WI-20/WI-83. ontinue to follow WI-83 N. Turn slight left onto Front St. Turn left onto Main St./CR-ES. Continue to follow CR-ES.

I'm sure that once you get close, there will be plenty of signs. Hope this helps.

See everyone tonight!

Look for the C stage ( Usually some kind of platform). When you are facing the stage, it will be on the left, on the lawn and near the border of the lawn/ seats. Get there and you'll be first row for 3 songs. ;)

Why only 3 songs? I'll try to check it out.

Why only 3 songs? I'll try to check it out.

Because they only play 3 songs on the C-Stage: usually Green Eyes, Death Will Never Conquer (Will), and Billie Jean - unless they change the set list which is unlikely.

Have fun everyone! I wonder if Angie is at the venue yet? I would think so since it's 6pm!

Looks like it's raining. And Chris commenting on his hair :rolleyes:

tisEMGEORGE @coldplay: Aw Chris, we forgive the haircut. LOVE YOU! Despite the rain.

kseybold Being on the rain coldplay!!!!

Jen_Cline Pouring at an outdoor Coldplay concert. Haha i am under the pavilion.

C stage and the Billy Jean madness :D

akaBruno likes coldplay's cover of 'billie jean' better than the original.

souheilbadran Coldplay - one of the best concerts in a long time - especially as they just did a rendition on Michael Jackason's Billie Jean!

kseybold Incredible how Chris Martin can play the piano with his eyes closed. Coldplay = amazing

Not a live tweet but interesting nonetheless.

AllThingsEllie Many years ago I called Coldplay the poor man's Radiohead. Said they wouldn't make it. I was really really wrong with that one.