✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Jul-09: Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlist

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked that these pit tix aren't selling. I bought a couple of pit seats, thinking that I'd be able to unload my original seats when the good seats sell in a week or 2. There's still over 100 pit tickets left! Oh well...looks like I might be taking a loss on my original seats.

• 5 weeks later...

The coldplaying virgin has a question. To Pit or not to Pit at Alpine Valley July 25th. I currently have lawn seats which are DEFINATELY not adequate enough for this concert snob. However, if the Pit is filled with a bunch of teenagers (which I love, but I'm a mom to one) I don't want to be the "granny in the pit trying to be cool". I just want to see the band up close and personal!!!!!! HELP!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tickets still available in the general admission pit and also in the 200 section. It pisses me off that when I bought tickets on the first day they were released that the best I could get were GA lawn.

The people that run the ticket sellers are complete crooks and unfair to the fans. I understand that certain sections will become available for sale on the day of a concert once the stage and equipment are in place but this is ridiculous. Many, many tickets have been held back.

FS: Alpine Valley 7-25-09 Sec202 RowLL - $200

I can't make it to the show so unfortunately I have to sell these tickets. I paid $260 for them with all the convience fees but am just trying to get rid of them. The first $200 takes em. I can ship or meet up if you are local. I'm located in Elgin, IL.

Call or email if interested.

Thanks

Jason 815.354.4246

The Mix is giving away onstage tickets to this show-

What's better than front row seats to see Coldplay? How about seats ON stage!

Listen to 101.9fm THE MIX at 7:20, 11:20, and 4:20 all week to qualify for a chance for you and a guest to sit on-stage with Coldplay for their entire set when they play Alpine Valley on Saturday, July 25. We'll also get you to the show and back in a limo and give you a flip video camera to capture the experience!

Koz will draw the Grand Prize Winner on Friday afternoon.

http://www.wtmx.com/wtmx.php?pageid=coldplayupclose09

i'm sad i won't be joining you guys again in the pit! i'm in the seating section with my parents for this one

Bummer J...what section? Kev & I will look for you. Look for us down in the pit and give a good yell if you see us. I'm getting excited for the show but it's our last one so a little bittersweet too.

Bummer J...what section? Kev & I will look for you. Look for us down in the pit and give a good yell if you see us. I'm getting excited for the show but it's our last one so a little bittersweet too.

we're in section 201, I'd rather be in the pit, but it will put less stress on the parents if we have seats rather than GA. Plus, I'm in the pit the night before it missouri so I guess it all balances out! I showed my dad your Studebaker and he loves it!! I'll definitely look for you guys!

What time are we thinking about lining up this time Kelly? The pit is much bigger at Alpine than VZW in Indianapolis so we may have some more competition

Hi there,

I have some tickets for lawn seating at the concert with a couple friends, and I have some questions about the venue.

1. How important is it to get to the concert early (and how early)? I'm guessing that the lawn seating is first come, first serve. We were planning on getting there a couple hours early, but we don't know how early everyone else will show up. How early would they let us in? And if the venue doesn't let you in until close to start time, could we expect a long lineup at the gate?

2. Seating -- blankets or lawn chairs? Is it too sloped for chairs, or are chairs even allowed?

3. Food -- What food/water are you allowed to bring in?

4. Cameras -- any limitations?

Thanks for your help =)

Hi there,

I have some tickets for lawn seating at the concert with a couple friends, and I have some questions about the venue.

1. How important is it to get to the concert early (and how early)? I'm guessing that the lawn seating is first come, first serve. We were planning on getting there a couple hours early, but we don't know how early everyone else will show up. How early would they let us in? And if the venue doesn't let you in until close to start time, could we expect a long lineup at the gate?

2. Seating -- blankets or lawn chairs? Is it too sloped for chairs, or are chairs even allowed?

3. Food -- What food/water are you allowed to bring in?

4. Cameras -- any limitations?

Thanks for your help =)

Some of my own research:

"Items allowed in this venue include: extra clothes, blankets, food in small soft-sided coolers, small picnic baskets or zip lock bags, factory sealed plastic bottle of water (up to a liter in size, one per person), lawn chairs (up to 5" off the ground), and small backpacks (12"x12" or smaller). Note: These guidelines are subject to change without notice."

Re: Cameras. "Subject to artist approval and varies by event. Please call on the show day for more information."

Nothing too groundbreaking there.

I would go early. This venmue is one of the largest ampitheaters I have ever seen. The seating part only holds around maybe 8,000 I would guess but the lawn holds around 40,000! Last time people were there early, but they were all tail-gating. The seating part is very steep, but the lawn, not as bad.

I just read on the Ticketmaster website that the parking lot opens up three hours before show time; so, it looks like 4:00 p.m. is the earliest we can get in.

Thats crazy is there going to be a run to the line then?! LOL