✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Jul-09: Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlist

I just called alpine and parking lots open at 3pm. They have a pretty long list of what is not allowed which include "any camera's or video taping equipment, Banners or posters..." this kinda sucks I can't see them taking camera's away. The number is (262) 642-4400 if anyone wants to double check

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just called the phone number, too, and the fast-talking recorded message man did say that the parking lot opens at 3:00 p.m. and the gates open at 6:00 p.m.. Further along in the message, he goes on the emphasize that all cameras are prohibited. I've never been up to Alpine Valley for a concert; so, I'd really like to hear from other people and their experiences with bringing cameras.

I just called the phone number, too, and the fast-talking recorded message man did say that the parking lot opens at 3:00 p.m. and the gates open at 6:00 p.m.. Further along in the message, he goes on the emphasize that all cameras are prohibited. I've never been up to Alpine Valley for a concert; so, I'd really like to hear from other people and their experiences with bringing cameras.

A couple friends of mine were up there this past weekend for DMB and they said cameras were brought in without problem. I think this rule is band specific though because they also said no "banners" at the Indy show and they said that it was up to the band for that rule. I can't see them taking away thousands of camera's though..

My plane lands at 9:35am and to get my rental car I should be on the road by 10-10:15. It's a 1:45 drive according to Google maps. I plan on getting full insurance coverage on my rental and will take down a fucking fence if need be. :lol: I should be in line around noonish.

I am curious as to how the two of you plan to get in line before the parking lots open.

?

All places have a set time to "open parking lots" but I have noticed they are usually open all the time. At the Indy show, people where parking around 12-1 when they say it opens at 3

My first post.

I have been to alpine before, but am trying to figure out when to get there.

About what time does the band start the show?

Thanks,

Jim

Coldplay should be going on around 9. What type of ticket do you have?

The featured artist on WXRT in Chicago (93.1 FM) tomorrow will be COLDPLAY! They will play Coldplay music throughout the day and a couple blocks here and there.

Cool! thanks for letting everyone know. I will be listening :laugh3:

I am stuck on the lawn, too; but, at least I will be there!

Yah it should be fun! I hope I can at least see them somewhat and that the sound is good. I haven't been on the lawn at Alpine, so I don't know what to expect. I hope it doesn't rain! Listening to Clocks!

Yah it should be fun! I hope I can at least see them somewhat and that the sound is good. I haven't been on the lawn at Alpine, so I don't know what to expect. I hope it doesn't rain! Listening to Clocks!
Look for the C stage ( Usually some kind of platform). When you are facing the stage, it will be on the left, on the lawn and near the border of the lawn/ seats. Get there and you'll be first row for 3 songs. ;)

Coldplay should be going on around 9. What type of ticket do you have?

Thanks! :-)

I am in the lawn. I have never been down in the seats in front, must be fun. I really can't wait to go though. my first time to see them, i hear they are amazing live. i don't have a lot of money, so i am just happy to be there.

Jim

OK I need to get some sleep. My flight from Houston leaves very early.

Angie, what are you going to wear this time? Cape or Southampton? And be sure to give Jackie a big hug. I've decided I *need* to go to Tampa - now to work on convincing my husband. I went to the first show of the US tour on July 14, 2008, and I need to come full circle and go to the last show of the US leg, right?

Angie, what are you going to wear this time? Cape or Southampton? And be sure to give Jackie a big hug. I've decided I *need* to go to Tampa - now to work on convincing my husband. I went to the first show of the US tour on July 14, 2008, and I need to come full circle and go to the last show of the US leg, right?

Absolutely!

I will be show-hoing for the boss man today wearing this ;)

268869144v12_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg

Ian :pimp2: