✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

06-Aug-09: Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion, Raleigh, NC - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setl

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
no one wants to talk about Coldplay in Raleigh... lol

I don't understand why :(. Otherwise, people should have gotten awesome seats during the sale since demand doesn't seem as high as in other cities.

I thought tons of people would travel from other areas to see them here :thinking:

Maybe they are, there are just not members of the forum.

What I'm gonna say it's totally speculation, but I think chances of fans getting upgraded will be high in this concert. It's a gut feeling, I might be wrong.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
okay this worries me that pretty much nobody on here is going to this concert. i'm afraid there's gonna be a bunch of posers there that only know viva la vida. :\

I think you'll start hearing from more people as the concert date grows closer. There were lots of great fans last time Coldplay was in Raleigh! I'll be there; I just haven't posted on Coldplaying for awhile.

• 2 weeks later...
I think you'll start hearing from more people as the concert date grows closer. There were lots of great fans last time Coldplay was in Raleigh! I'll be there; I just haven't posted on Coldplaying for awhile.

really? phew! :) that makes me happier. although it doesnt really matter how everyone else is acting. I'LL still be having fun!

54 days! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought tickets today for this show...I've seen three VLV shows so far and am flying to CA with my husband next week to see another one...I seriously cannot get enough...I totally wish I could go to Europe too but I can't... :(

So, what's all this talk about glow sticks?? :) Are we bringing glow sticks so we can be like a giant sea of light out in the lawn? haha Is anyone wearing anything special? I think I'm going to make a t-shirt, but I wanted to see if anyone was trying to do a "white-out" or anything...have the whole crowd wear white or some other color that our boys would quickly notice from the stage.... ???