✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Aug-09: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Charlotte, NC - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setli

Also on the way out got a signed copy of LeftRightLeftRightLeft:D

You have a signed copy????

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

You are sooo lucky!!

I was already wondering if they still sign 10 CDs... so apparently they do!!

Congrats!!! :dance:

Was is clearly visible to you that it was a signed one?

How does it work anyways?

You grab one out of a box or do people hand them out to you?

Please tell us more!!

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a signed copy????[/size][/b]

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

You are sooo lucky!!

I was already wondering if they still sign 10 CDs... so apparently they do!!

Congrats!!! :dance:

Was is clearly visible to you that it was a signed one?

How does it work anyways?

You grab one out of a box or do people hand them out to you?

Please tell us more!!

A friend of mine was an Oxfam volunteer at a concert on the last American leg - they gave them out at the end

I'm really surprised people were doubting the signed copies - didn't they post a picture of one on the bands Twitter?

And I thought it was 20 copies per show, but I may be wrong

I'm starting thinking I saw someone from coldplaying since everyone says they were fron row dead center, there was a guy with his sister who showed us the way to the pit, is it anyone from here? Anyway, was front row on the right with a damn videocamera blocking my view to Guy and Chris' piano blocking it to Will for most of the show, but damn it was great, since I need to make a fool of myself we prepared an Italian flag with "Coldplay's missionaries in foreign fields" and all the dates I've been to and will be to written on it and Chris read it and like bowed down to us (and my friend nearly passed out)..did the same with the Crests of Waves banner, while Guy laughed at it :P

I went crazy with the tiny little snippet of A Rush Of Blood To The Head at the end of In my place.

Must say it's abolsutely great not to start queuing up early in the morning to get front row as it always happen here in Italy, and also not having people pushing from everywhere, I'm really having a great time in these US shows :nice:

And now some pics

44954289.jpg

13027487.jpg

17200732.jpg

28900343.jpg

27957203.jpg

44377663.jpg

This is for Coldplay's rhythm section is banging girls :nice:

81989420.jpg

P.S. What was the unknown (for me) song they played during the C-stage? (unless Chris made it up at the moment :lol:)

P.P.S. More pics coming, I'm still going through them

That was me who led the way to the pit. Hope you guys loved the show as much as we did

A friend of mine was an Oxfam volunteer at a concert on the last American leg - they gave them out at the end

I'm really surprised people were doubting the signed copies - didn't they post a picture of one on the bands Twitter?

And I thought it was 20 copies per show, but I may be wrong

Thanks, I knew they hand them out afterwards - what I was meaning is if you personally take one out of the box or if a volunteer takes one and gives it to you.

Not that important actually so nevermind :)

I didn't doubt it and there were pics indeed on CP.com but we didn't hear much (i.e. nothing) from people who got one...

whoa... did he throw that out? lol

very cool....... omg I was on the VERY FRONT row :wacky: never been that close in a concert before.......... got tons of pics and cool video....... but i don't know how the sound will be....... doesn't matter much because i just wanted to see chris & jonny dancing :wacky:

my ears are ringing so loud because i was 2 feet away from a speaker... and the screaming girls :disappointed:

were you one of the screaming girls, eric? :blush:

:wideeyed:

the Oxfam volunteers don't hand out the cds anymore, the venue staff does...I don't know why.

but when we did ( I did it once), it was really crazy and difficult. especially people who wanted to get extras for their friends or sister..just go download it! one guy even tried to take a box that was next to me, he put it down since he was joking, but I didn't know that!!

so crazy. but I'm uploading pictures now, they'll be on soon..

idk if they tape the whole show but theres lots of videos of different songs on youtube for specific shows. and theres some on here too

Thanks....I'm used to the DMB community more than the Coldplay community, so I wasn't sure. Taping is a religion in the DMB community...kind of like the Dead and Phish. I knew that sets don't change from night to night, so I purposely haven't looked at the setlist over the past year so I could be surprised (love that element). I really was surprised by Billie Jean. I was more blown away that it sounded AWESOME!