✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Aug-09: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Charlotte, NC - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setli

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I think it depends on the city.

Houston would sell quicker than Oregon.

Yeah, LiveNation and Tickermaster stink! They probably will sell certain amount of tickets every day.

When I went to see Jason Mraz, I found a good seat 2 weeks before the concert thru the venue website. Meanwhile, I checked Ticketmaster every day and it would say that they had no more tickets :rolleyes:

I still say we get some lawn seats, throw a party, Coldplay will see how awesome we are and invite us down to the pit. Haha!

just let me know where you'll be and i'll come find you to say hi from my front row seats that i will have paid $1000 each for! LOL.

just let me know where you'll be and i'll come find you to say hi from my front row seats that i will have paid $1000 each for! LOL.

:cool: There's actually an auction on Ebay for Section 3 like Row H or something for $700, two tickets. Insane..but as the date gets closer..$700 doesn't look that bad. :laugh3:

:cool: There's actually an auction on Ebay for Section 3 like Row H or something for $700, two tickets. Insane..but as the date gets closer..$700 doesn't look that bad. :laugh3:

i bought 4 sets of tickets trying to get up front, won't have any problem selling them. i was so disappointed with my seats in atlanta in november that i swore i'd pay whatever it takes to get front and center next time, i'm going to do it damnit! i actually tried bribing people in atlanta to swap seats with me and offered them $100 cash as an exchange. stupid me, should have offered much more. would have been worth it. but to go back 20 rows for $100 in this economy.... LOL. i was too cheap. no takers.

I still say we get some lawn seats, throw a party, Coldplay will see how awesome we are and invite us down to the pit. Haha!
Actually, that is a good idea, the thing is to be at the venue early enough. There have been some Coldplayers who have gotten upgrades. Just you have to show your devotion. Three of us are planning on going to the NC concerts and then to Tampa. I haven't bought my NC tix, but I have time since I sitting on the lawn anyway. I wanna travel mostly to have more chances to meet the band.

Actually, that is a good idea, the thing is to be at the venue early enough. There have been some Coldplayers who have gotten upgrades. Just you have to show your devotion. Three of us are planning on going to the NC concerts and then to Tampa. I haven't bought my NC tix, but I have time since I sitting on the lawn anyway. I wanna travel mostly to have more chances to meet the band.

I thought about that too, but I don't know if they'll be upgrading or not. I'm going to make some jackets like the ones they wore on The Grammys to the show. I wonder if that would be showing my devotion, haha. :)

Well, we got tickets! We decided to settle on Charlotte, though, since they had the best tickets left. So although Raleigh is only an hour away and the Queen City is about three hours away, it's still not so far away that it'd be difficult to go. Plus, even though I'm moving to the Raleigh area soon, I've always loved Charlotte. We ended up getting tickets in section 9... me and my girlfriend will be in row K, seats 1 and 2, and my friend Jonathan will be in row J, seat 3. I'm so pumped! :D

we should all make posters that say:

Coldplaying <3's Coldplay!!

and maybe we'll all be upgraded??

Well, we got tickets! We decided to settle on Charlotte, though, since they had the best tickets left. So although Raleigh is only an hour away and the Queen City is about three hours away, it's still not so far away that it'd be difficult to go. Plus, even though I'm moving to the Raleigh area soon, I've always loved Charlotte. We ended up getting tickets in section 9... me and my girlfriend will be in row K, seats 1 and 2, and my friend Jonathan will be in row J, seat 3. I'm so pumped! :D

Yeah, you got tickets! I remember you were writing about searching on Live Nation later in the day of the pre-sale. I knew there would be tix later on.

Any of you non-NCers been here before? Or to Charlotte? I'd say our state is nice, but Charlotte is arguably the best city our state has to offer. You'll enjoy it.

Nope :disappointed:

But I've been told NC is beautiful :nice:

I'm not as concerned about getting a tix (it's gonna be lawn anyway), but of finding a place to stay in Charlotte :uhoh:

There's hope for Raleigh because my mom has a friend there.

But then we'll block the view of the people behind us. :(

Well, the posters are mostly for early in the day. The idea is to wait for Coldplay arrive at the venue :lol:

Any of you non-NCers been here before? Or to Charlotte? I'd say our state is nice, but Charlotte is arguably the best city our state has to offer. You'll enjoy it.

But then we'll block the view of the people behind us. :(

Yeah, I totally know how that feels. I never hold up posters during shows because of that.

Nope :disappointed:

But I've been told NC is beautiful :nice:

I'm not as concerned about getting a tix (it's gonna be lawn anyway), but of finding a place to stay in Charlotte :uhoh:

There's hope for Raleigh because my mom has a friend there.

Well, the posters are mostly for early in the day. The idea is to wait for Coldplay arrive at the venue :lol:

Do you know exactly where to go to wait for them? I knew where to go for Atlanta, and there was nobody down there waiting with me, which I found extremely odd.

Do you know exactly where to go to wait for them? I knew where to go for Atlanta, and there was nobody down there waiting with me, which I found extremely odd.

I guess...the area at the venue where the tour buses and trucks enter? :thinking:

I have read on other concert threads that they get there around noon and 1pm.

Did you see them in Atlanta when they were entering?

You were all alone waiting!? must have been the time you were there, or just being the hard-core fan that tries to catch a glimpse of the band before the concert :lol:

I guess...the area at the venue where the tour buses and trucks enter? :thinking:

I have read on other concert threads that they get there around noon and 1pm.

Did you see them in Atlanta when they were entering?

You were all alone waiting!? must have been the time you were there, or just being the hard-core fan that tries to catch a glimpse of the band before the concert :lol:

No, I never got to see them. We decided to go eat and look around instead of wait. This time though, we're gonna be there by noon for sure. We're making the 4 jackets they wear and hopefully they'll look decent, haha.

No, I never got to see them. We decided to go eat and look around instead of wait. This time though, we're gonna be there by noon for sure. We're making the 4 jackets they wear and hopefully they'll look decent, haha.

Oh, that's another issue. Guess I'll pack water bottles, power bars, apples and bananas :lol:

I'll be wearing my dark purple militia-style jacket. Maybe I should buy a white T and paint a 42 on it :P