✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Aug-09: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Charlotte, NC - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setli

Oh, that's another issue. Guess I'll pack water bottles, power bars, apples and bananas :lol:

I'll be wearing my dark purple militia-style jacket. Maybe I should buy a white T and paint a 42 on it :P

Oh yeah, food. Haha! I'm sure we'll pack a cooler or something. I think the t-shirt idea with 42 sounds awesome. :D I just got done buying fabric paint for our jackets, so I'm pretty excited.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pumped for this. Saw they guys in Chicago this last year. I go to Clemson, about two hours from Charlotte, and will be moving in to my apartment on the 5th. Not spending the 100 + this time as I did for Chicago though haha. I am a poor college student. Plus I love lawn seats for some reason haha, always have.

There's an auction on Ebay for 4 lawn seats. The seller has "Sold Out" in the title, and the price has went past face value for 4 tickets. I feel sorry for these people because they can actually get all 4 tickets cheaper on LiveNation. :(

I know! What's up with that!? Live Nation says that it still has lawn tickets available :thinking:

I know! What's up with that!? Live Nation says that it still has lawn tickets available :thinking:

All I know is, brokers and scalpers have had a field day with these tickets, haha.

My friend and I had an idea about how to tell who is from the forum at the show. When I went to go see Paul McCartney, the members of the forum would have pink glowsticks to wave around a such so you could be identified. I think we all should do that, but any color. You can get them cheap at some places. :laugh3:

All I know is, brokers and scalpers have had a field day with these tickets, haha.

My friend and I had an idea about how to tell who is from the forum at the show. When I went to go see Paul McCartney, the members of the forum would have pink glowsticks to wave around a such so you could be identified. I think we all should do that, but any color. You can get them cheap at some places. :laugh3:

Thats a great idea! Blue?

Blue sounds good to me. That can be our official Coldplaying color. :)

Sorry, but I think YELLOW is more appropiate for so many reasons :P

The Coldplayers that are going to Wembley are designing Yellow t-shirts to identify each other.

So, I say... yellow glowsticks! :lol:

The Coldplayers that are going to Wembley are designing Yellow t-shirts to identify each other.

Haha yeah! I was thinking about that..maybe we should do yellow instead. :D We could have them all up during the song.

Yay, this will be my first Coldplay concert. Got section 8 row O. Not so great but I'm not paying the ridiculous amounts for sections 1, 2, and 3. Anyways, they're in the Premier Level and that sounds kind of important haha.

Oh, I'm totally gonna go get some yellow glowsticks.

Ok..here's my plans. We are going to arrive in Charlotte in the day before the show to check out everything and see where we need to go to wait for the band to come in and all that. We're spending the night in the hotel and are going to get at the venue around 11:45. We're bringing some folding chairs to sit on and a cooler of food. It's going to be me, my mom, sister, and bff. We're also making the jackets that Coldplay wore on The Grammys, they aren't going to be perfect but we're gonna try, haha. We're going to bring the stuff to make posters with us so we will have something to do while we wait, and we're also bringing snack cakes to give to the roadies and crew. We might being extra yellow glowsticks incase people forgot, and we will be in the lawn partying. :D

Ok..here's my plans. We are going to arrive in Charlotte in the day before the show to check out everything and see where we need to go to wait for the band to come in and all that. We're spending the night in the hotel and are going to get at the venue around 11:45. We're bringing some folding chairs to sit on and a cooler of food. It's going to be me, my mom, sister, and bff. We're also making the jackets that Coldplay wore on The Grammys, they aren't going to be perfect but we're gonna try, haha. We're going to bring the stuff to make posters with us so we will have something to do while we wait, and we're also bringing snack cakes to give to the roadies and crew. We might being extra yellow glowsticks incase people forgot, and we will be in the lawn partying. :D

bring some vegan food for chris, he'll appreciate it...