✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

You could also look on ebay. I just quickly searched 'yellow glowsticks' and came up with 100 bracelets (which you don't have to actually use as bracelets if you don't want to) for $12.48 and free shipping. Or 25 thick 4" glow sticks for $9.99 and free shipping.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the radio stations here in Orlando/Central Florida is giving away tickets to the Tampa show...

...You go to their website, click on "Music" and then scroll and click on "Mix at Six," and fill out the blanks. You make your own playlist, pretty much.

If your mix is chosen to get played on the air, you can win tickets to the Tampa show.

I'm gonna try, even if it's a super long shot!

^Cool! Enter the contest!

Maybe the Coldplaying Karma be with you!

Thanks! I need all the luck I can get, 'cos I don't win things, lol.

I really can't wait for these two shows. I've been studying for this big June exam, and Coldplay is just gonna set me free of the stress of the stupid test. By August I will be free and Coldplay ready.

I've also gotta buy a supply of glowsticks to try to light up my section! They're not expensive and that's a good thing.

hey everybody! i live in miami and i misses the sunrise show so when i found out about the tampa show i bought two lawn seats but they later announced a may 15th show in west palm beach so if anyones interested in buying two lawn seats for tampa on august 9th please email me at [email protected]

Aw good luck, the lawn seats now are going for 4 for 99.00. You should go, your not too far away, it will be worth it, and they will probably head for the lawn area to do a set. Good luck to you, I hope someone gets them from ya.

hey everybody! i live in miami and i misses the sunrise show so when i found out about the tampa show i bought two lawn seats but they later announced a may 15th show in west palm beach so if anyones interested in buying two lawn seats for tampa on august 9th please email me at [email protected]

Why don't you go to both of them? = More fun! :cool:

But if you wanna sell them, you can post the reply on the thread that is in the Coldplay Live section of the forum. Or list them in StubHub. ;)

Hey everyone! I have two tickets to sell for this show. The seats are located in Section 17, Row B, seats 5-6 (on the right side of the aisle). Face value is $79.50 (USD) for each ticket. PM me if you're interested or know any one who would be!! I managed to get better seats in Section 6 (they actually opened up more seats in the lower level sections on Live Nation!) so I'm really desperate to give these away!

Hey everyone! I have two tickets to sell for this show. The seats are located in Section 17, Row B, seats 5-6 (on the right side of the aisle). Face value is $79.50 (USD) for each ticket. PM me if you're interested or know any one who would be!! I managed to get better seats in Section 6 (they actually opened up more seats in the lower level sections on Live Nation!) so I'm really desperate to give these away!

when did they open up more lower level seats???

There are lots of seats available in closer rows... This bothers me, ya think these will be filled?

ok I am just fretting, I keep worrying the show will not go on cause of ticket sales... OK ya'll make me feel better, Please. I am in sec.8 I wish I knew then, that these closer seats would come available.

^^Oh, I know! I'm super excited for it!! Love the artwork and the fact that the CD will be live :dance:

anyway, i know how you feel about the closer seats being opened, but i think they will be filled quickly and i don't think it will be canceled. It better not be because this concert is one of the highlights of my summer, lol. The only worry I have is that they might open up GA pit seats last-minute :dozey::angry: But don't worry, sect. 8 is still a great section!!!:D It may be a lot closer than you think :smiley:

^^Oh, I know! I'm super excited for it!! Love the artwork and the fact that the CD will be live :dance:

anyway, i know how you feel about the closer seats being opened, but i think they will be filled quickly and i don't think it will be canceled. It better not be because this concert is one of the highlights of my summer, lol. The only worry I have is that they might open up GA pit seats last-minute :dozey::angry: But don't worry, sect. 8 is still a great section!!!:D It may be a lot closer than you think :smiley:

Aw thanks for the pep talk:kiss: Yeah I love the art work too, I saw it and quickly thought must go listen to Lovers in Japan:D

There are lots of seats available in closer rows... This bothers me, ya think these will be filled?

ok I am just fretting, I keep worrying the show will not go on cause of ticket sales... OK ya'll make me feel better, Please. I am in sec.8 I wish I knew then, that these closer seats would come available.

Don't worry! I am sending you a very cute 21 yr. old guy to Section 8 row K seat 3... he bought my ticket and is coming with me...his name is Nicholas... so treat him right... OK? I will be in Section 4 row D seat 3 and will be looking back up there throughout the night! So ladies, give Nick a good time. It is his last night in Florida and he is flying back to Indiana the next day. We are going to Hard Rock after the concert. Anyone else going there after the show? :D

Don't worry! I am sending you a very cute 21 yr. old guy to Section 8 row K seat 3... he bought my ticket and is coming with me...his name is Nicholas... so treat him right... OK? I will be in Section 4 row D seat 3 and will be looking back up there throughout the night! So ladies, give Nick a good time. It is his last night in Florida and he is flying back to Indiana the next day. We are going to Hard Rock after the concert. Anyone else going there after the show? :D

Oooh, I'll be sure to look back up at that section throughout the night too! ;):laugh3: but yay for cute guys that are into Coldplay!! anyway, my friend and I might hit up Hard Rock before the show...we're still thinking about afterward :) Do you think the guys will be there either way?

LOL. I will personally give him a glow stick:D I am just in front of him!!!