✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
^^ i'm debating about bringing a sign, but i'll bring my enthusiasm that's for sure :lol:

anyway, Aug. 9 needs to come now!! i'm getting SOO excited with all the updates we've gotten from the other shows PLUS the tweets we've been getting from the boys :bomb:

ME TOO!!!! The live updates are making me feel like I am right there.:)

I'm looking to purchase a PIT ticket for this show. If anyone has a spare to sell (at cost), please let me know via PM. I also have 4 Pit tickets for Charlotte and am willing to trade for Tampa (1 - 4), if that is preferrable.

Thanks!

Chris

Oooh, I'll be sure to look back up at that section throughout the night too! ;):laugh3: but yay for cute guys that are into Coldplay!! anyway, my friend and I might hit up Hard Rock before the show...we're still thinking about afterward :) Do you think the guys will be there either way?

I'm dragging my sister to Hard Rock before AND after :laugh3:

are you guys bringing signs:D:D:D

YES!

"Phil is HOT" and "Tampa loves Coldplay" :D

ME TOO!!!! The live updates are making me feel like I am right there.:)

Yeah, it was crazy fun for the West Palm concert.

I'm dragging my sister to Hard Rock before AND after :laugh3:

Yeah, it was crazy fun for the West Palm concert.

hey Lore :smiley:

haha! yeah, unfortunately my friend has work the next day and still wants to go...so I dunno, we'll see. Hopefully we can...otherwise I'll drag her as well :lol:

and it was super fun in the WPB live thread :dance:

I haven't been paying attention to this thread much, but is there pit tickets for this concert?

that's where i've been confused. on Live Nation's site, the click-and-pick map for buying tickets says there is a pit, but on their regular map of the ampitheatre there's none :shrug: and if there is a pit, the never opened up tix for sale during pre-sale or GA :\

that's where i've been confused. on Live Nation's site, the click-and-pick map for buying tickets says there is a pit, but on their regular map of the ampitheatre there's none :shrug: and if there is a pit, the never opened up tix for sale during pre-sale or GA :\

Same scenario with the West Palm Beach concert. There is a pit, but the tickets haven't been put on sale yet. Check everyday! - You'll get them, so don't worry. :cool:

Same scenario with the West Palm Beach concert. There is a pit, but the tickets haven't been put on sale yet. Check everyday! - You'll get them, so don't worry. :cool:

aww thanks! :) hopefully i can, but I dunno if I can afford to pay for another set of tickets :lol: anyone willing to buy the ones I'm selling right now? lol

Uh, it looks to me that the Pit covers the entire lower area (where sections 1, 2 & 3 normally are) for this Tampa show and all the Pit tickets have been sold. At least that's how it appears on the "pick a seat" seating chart on LiveNation.

I picked up four Pit tickets on Ebay this past weekend for $580, which is about $20-per-ticket over "face" (at least the "face" including all the LiveNation service fees and what not... which runs about $125 per ticket). They're supposed to arrive at my home via FedEx today. I'll post back here after I've viewed them, to confirm that they're Pit tickets.

It also appears I'm only going to need to use 1 or 2 of them myself, so I will probably have to resell 2 or 3 of them.

Since this is the last show of the North American leg, I'm guessing they may be holding back some of the Pit tix to cover band and crew "friends", radio and record label VIP's, etc., so maybe they'll release more Pit tickets for public sale as the show date gets close. But I wasn't going to wait out that gamble.

^^congrats on getting in the Pit :) but i also have a feeling they might not release that section until the date gets closer :\ are u still planning on selling ur leftover tickets?

Yes, but I can't sell them here because I paid above "face value" for them (and for obvious reasons I don't want to sell them at a loss). So once I figure out how many I'm selling, I'll probably do so through Ebay.

Help how do I get tickets?

Hi

I am from the UK but am luckily on holiday in Florida in August so being a huge Coldplay fan we want to come to the Tampa gig.

I am having problems trying to buy tickets from live nation as they expect you to live in usa or canada so it keeps coming up with errors when I try to enter my details.

Does anyone know how I can get tickets? Any help would be appreciated.

By the way Elbow are another awsome British band and as good as snow patrol so you will not be dissapointed.

Thanks!