✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

28-Mar-09: Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi, UAE - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/V

coldplayingdotcom.pngwikicoldplay1.png

Find out how to get your ticket here...

84678919_full.jpg

COLDPLAY are coming to the UAE.

The British rockers will play at Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi next month as part of their current tour.

Frontman CHRIS MARTIN, who is married to Hollywood actress GWYNETH PALTROW, said the band are looking forward to the gig.

"It will be amazing and we can't wait," he said.

The band, who have been nominated for a whopping seven Grammy Awards at tonight's musical oscar's ceremony, will hit the stage on March 28th at 9pm

The band will land in the UAE after touring Australia and the concert is already being tipped to sell out in record time.

Organisers Live Nation and Flash - who brought superstars CHRISTINA AGUILERA, BON JOVI and ELTON JOHN to the region last year are expected to release ticket information in the next few days.

http://www.ahlanlive.com/10354-coldplay-in-uae

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lame British Band, Coldplay, Coming to Dubai

If you’ve never missed the Dubai World Cup, but are also a devotee of the band Coldplay - you’re faced with a major dilemma this year.

tabloid! can exclusively reveal Coldplay will hit the stage at the Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi, on March 28 from 9pm.

The world’s biggest-selling musical act for 2008 has confirmed they are heading to the region for the first time to complete their current world tour

Just two days before the band vie for seven Grammy awards, frontman Chris Martin said he was looking forward to playing in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi and urged fans to get their tickets early to avoid disappointment.

“It will be amazing and we can’t wait,” he said when contacted by tabloid! on the weekend.

Live Nation, who are flying the boys in following their final tour dates in Australia, said the concert would be a highlight of the music offerings in 2009.

Organised in conjunction with Flash, the company behind successful gigs including Christina Aguilera, Bon Jovi and Elton John, the concert is predicted to sell out - a total of 15,000 tickets - in record time…

http://usa2uae.com/tag/coldplay/

Soooo...who's up for a trip to Dubai? :P For the gig honestly...:uhoh: Not the gorgeous beaches, lovely weather and rich bachelors. :P

I looked up the price, its cheaper to go to London even though its twice the distance from me. How sad is that :lol:.

My friend just moved to Dubai actually (she's an Emirates girl) and she said that it's ridiculously expensive.

As highlighted in the Piers Morgan programme the other week.:rolleyes:

However, if you do have the necessary wonga, "Du" can "bai" just about anything imaginable there............................ :P

Edit: Oh wait that's where they're playing. Michie is slooooooooooow today.

Wow! :o

Hehe nice edit there :P.

I was about to say, if she works for the airline as a hostess travelling about the place, I have to deal with them a lot for my job, so tell your friend to watch out :smartass: :P.

Well she only moved out last month, she currently completing her (very intensive) training, so after that you may well see her :D

Hehe, very intensive is definitely correct because all Emirates staff scare me :embarassed: (no offence to anyone from Emirates Airline or the UAE :P).

Tell her to mention your name everywhere she goes in case, I'll make sure to get her treated VIP style in your honour :p!!