✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

HAHAHA NOICE! chris, that was one lame-ass attempt. FAIL!

yes, we talk a lot. haha thats why i made this thread.

and by the way.....:P:P:P:P:P @ chris for not having dr pepper! thats my favorite, and i have it ALLLLL THE TIMMEEEE!!!!! :P

WAHAHAH Chris sucks attemping to be cool :cool: that was an epic FAIL indeed :lol::laugh3: we should all try to fill up as many pg.s as we can when he isnt here so he keeps feeling like a loser...

hahah why am i so evil :evil: today?!:laugh3:

hahah i like the way i think too marisa :P

we should just put your name in the title too marisa cus u come in here and talk to us just as much an dmore than anyone in the title of this thread :P

but we need to find u a nickname too marisa... or do u just like Marissy ... like in the chris thread...?

my day was bleh... im kicking myself in the ass for not makign the boys a postcard :sick: and i have a shit load of school crap to do tonight :(

Dont worry, I think that we are going to try and come up with a new project for this year!

hmm it would be cool, yet at the same time, i sorta agree with what some other people have been saying. it might not be as special. :\

so it would have to be really creative and the theme would have to be not too forced. it has to just kinda come naturally, like the postcards one did.