✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

17-May-2009: Lakewood Amphitheatre, Atlanta, GA, USA

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got two seats two rows behind the 100's, just off to the right of center stage. Honestly, it won't get much better than that. I'm almost positive the 100's are not on sale for this pre-sale, and the chances of getting the 100's in the general sale tomorrow are very, very slim. Just weigh your options, decide whether it is worth it to pay the extra $60 a seat to sit in the pavillion.

Got two seats two rows behind the 100's, just off to the right of center stage. Honestly, it won't get much better than that. I'm almost positive the 100's are not on sale for this pre-sale, and the chances of getting the 100's in the general sale tomorrow are very, very slim. Just weigh your options, decide whether it is worth it to pay the extra $60 a seat to sit in the pavillion.

i think it is, seeing them up close is so well worth the extra money to me

i think it is, seeing them up close is so well worth the extra money to me

It is for me too. Your seats should be pretty good. I definitely wouldn't pay the extra to sit right in front of the lawn, but you're far enough forward that it's worth it in my opinion. I've been buying tickets to Lakewood for years, and the seats that I landed this morning are the best I've had for any show. There are so few seats in the 100's, you really have to know somebody or be a long time member a fan club to get those.

It is for me too. Your seats should be pretty good. I definitely wouldn't pay the extra to sit right in front of the lawn, but you're far enough forward that it's worth it in my opinion. I've been buying tickets to Lakewood for years, and the seats that I landed this morning are the best I've had for any show. There are so few seats in the 100's, you really have to know somebody or be a long time member a fan club to get those.

so you think section 205 row jj are pretty good? i've seen dave matthews in the 8th row there and back in section 205 row bbb. i'm thinking they won't look like ants from where i am....

My dad is getting 206, but what is with all the extra charges and stuff? Do they always do that? Apparently it's showing up as like over $100 per ticket, and I didn't think tickets in that section would be so expensive. I guess I'm just looking for some input... is this worth it? I really don't want lawn seats, but my dad doesn't really want to pay a lot. Then again, I'm paying for my ticket and I don't really care how much it is, haha. But I am asking my friend to go, and I don't know how much she's willing to pay.

so you think section 205 row jj are pretty good? i've seen dave matthews in the 8th row there and back in section 205 row bbb. i'm thinking they won't look like ants from where i am....

I mean, they're not extraordinarily close per se, but they definitely won't look like ants. And you're practically center of stage, which is really good for both audio and visual. I've seen DMB there a few times myself, which years have you gone? I was there in '04, '05, and '08.

I mean, they're not extraordinarily close per se, but they definitely won't look like ants. And you're practically center of stage, which is really good for both audio and visual. I've seen DMB there a few times myself, which years have you gone? I was there in '04, '05, and '08.

mine were back in 98, 99, 00. i saw dmb about 13 times and followed dave and tim through sc in 2000 for 3 nights. what a show those guys put on (haven't seen them since then). i think coldplay is much better live as far as entertainment but dmb switches setlists so much and jam a little which is awesome.