✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

17-May-2009: Lakewood Amphitheatre, Atlanta, GA, USA

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought two tickets for section 201 row XX. (I checked the information numerous times and that's exactly what it says.) I'm a bit confused seeing as there is no identifiable row XX in that section at all on the provided map. Is it safe to assume the layout will be a bit different for the show? (Also, I noticed a different seating chart for Def Leppard.) Does anyone have a vague idea about where I would possibly end up?

Edit: Ah, nevermind. Answered my own question. I just discovered the 3D seating chart on this page: http://www.livenation.com/venue/lakewood-amphitheatre-tickets/

Might be useful if you're not exactly sure how the view will be.

I have not posted in awhile. But all I can say is that. I going to go broke with how much ive been spending on coldplay. But i will definatly make it to this show. Gonna have to do ebay or somethin. Are we going to do the glowsticks for this one too (sorry if its alrady been mentioned)?

I have not posted in awhile. But all I can say is that. I going to go broke with how much ive been spending on coldplay. But i will definatly make it to this show. Gonna have to do ebay or somethin. Are we going to do the glowsticks for this one too (sorry if its alrady been mentioned)?

i have three very good seats extra. section 205 row jj.

I'm trying to get pit seats for this show. Im going to sell my tix for the Raleigh show, and buy those at a later date. (Paying off one coldplay show for another) hahahaha. like a credit card. the shit i do for coldplay.

Very true. Theres very few of us. Are you going to ATL on may 17th?

yeah, i'll be there. got pit seats. had a dream last night about it. i dreamed my wife and sister didn't want to come and i had my other set of 3 seats, but i left them ALL at home, 2 hours away. i got to the show and was standing 3 feet from the stage and it was a tiny venue, but what did i care? i had $900 in tickets at home but still didn't care, i was 3 feet from the best band in the world (in my eyes).

ha ha. anyway, i have decent seats (3) in the middle section, row JJ for sale. i'm sure i'll have no problem selling them, but want to help anyone out on here that i can first. i cannot wait for that show. i'm not looking at ANY setlists from this point forward and refuse to read any reviews, but will PRAY for Swallowed In The Sea to be at this show. I just can't imagine how awesome it is going to be in the pit. I wish I could bring my DSLR camera....

yeah, i'll be there. got pit seats. had a dream last night about it. i dreamed my wife and sister didn't want to come and i had my other set of 3 seats, but i left them ALL at home, 2 hours away. i got to the show and was standing 3 feet from the stage and it was a tiny venue, but what did i care? i had $900 in tickets at home but still didn't care, i was 3 feet from the best band in the world (in my eyes).

ha ha. anyway, i have decent seats (3) in the middle section, row JJ for sale. i'm sure i'll have no problem selling them, but want to help anyone out on here that i can first. i cannot wait for that show. i'm not looking at ANY setlists from this point forward and refuse to read any reviews, but will PRAY for Swallowed In The Sea to be at this show. I just can't imagine how awesome it is going to be in the pit. I wish I could bring my DSLR camera....

Im selling my tickets for the Raleigh show, and Im going to get those later. But Im looking for 2 pit seats for Atlanta. Ive been looking on ebay, and the prices arent TOO bad, but all of them are above face value. You wouldnt happen to know where i could get 2 pitters...;)

Hey Georgia peaches, I'm coming to the fine little town of Atlanta to see Coldplay !!!:dance::dance:

....who all is going to be in line early with their pit tickets to get up front....I wish we had some kind of subtle hand signal to recognize other coldplayers eh?:wink:

I didn't get such a good reception at the War Child gig when I went bounding up all dorkily and said "Hi, are yall Coldplay fans?" Of course that's becasue they were all snotty Killers fans, but it still has made me a little gun-shy.

Anyway, who's gonna be a die hard and que up early ???....(I've got a newbie coming to the show with me but she HAS been warned.......)

i am SO confused. i have three tickets that i need to sell due to buying pit seats instead. i went to sell them on ebay and found that no one is bidding or buying tickets on there. so, i just went to ticketmaster and there are still pit seats for sale on the site and other great seats. what the hell? i mean, i'd love for the pit to be empty, but how many pit seats are there available? are we going to be like packed sardines? also, how i am supposed to sell my other seats if there are still some for sale on ticketmaster? can i sell them for face value (3) at the show??????????????????????