✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

17-May-2009: Lakewood Amphitheatre, Atlanta, GA, USA

OKAY!! I'm a huge coldplay fan... but relatively new to the forum....

That being said.... i must be completely prepared for this show!!

Yellow glowsticks! I will have some and extras for those around me!

What else do I need for this show!!

PS I will be in the PIT of course...

...........................................................and in the Charlotte Pit!!!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still have three seats for sale and there are still many many better seats for sale on ticketmaster. i'm just hoping to sell them, trying to lose about $100 total right now..... i'm sick honestly.

I just found out I'm going to ATL on a business trip. Can you imagine how excited I was when I realized that Coldplay was in town at the same time. Anyway, I arrive on Saturday, May 16th. Just checking to see who has tickets for sale....Let me know. I'd need two tickets, my cousin is in town as well. I checked ticketmaster and saw there were still excellent seats available. I'm looking to buy from fans who need to unload their tickets oppossed to giving ticketmaster my money. PM me and let me know what you have.

I just found out I'm going to ATL on a business trip. Can you imagine how excited I was when I realized that Coldplay was in town at the same time. Anyway, I arrive on Saturday, May 16th. Just checking to see who has tickets for sale....Let me know. I'd need two tickets, my cousin is in town as well. I checked ticketmaster and saw there were still excellent seats available. I'm looking to buy from fans who need to unload their tickets oppossed to giving ticketmaster my money. PM me and let me know what you have.

you should definitely get in touch with librahi ^ ^ ^

yeah, look at my (his) posts :) thanks greeneyes for mentioning it!

less than 2 weeks away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so pumped. here's praying for swalllowed in the sea and a different set than the last leg...

I agree!! New setlist!!

I think they played clocks way to early in the last show!! But I'm not complaining!! I'll get what I can get!!

Folks in the PIT... I heard of the Brazil crowd asking for a song and getting it at the end of the show... Should we try this?

And yes. My theory is that the setlist will be somewhat similar, but 4-5 songs will be replaced (42, Chineese Sleeep Chant, songs like that...). Im praying for A Rush of Blood To the Head Live. Its their best song live in my opinion. A Message would be awesome too

YES. I finnally got my PIT tickets for this show. I finnally get to be with some real fans instead in the bleachers with 50 year olds. Is everyone still bringing their yellow glowsticks?

Hey, gmalool- watch the dissing of the 50 year olds...I'm quickly headed that way and I'm one serious B.A. Coldplay fan....& I'll be the pit!!

Just giving you a hard time of course.:laugh3::P:laugh3::P:laugh3:

Seriously though, thanks for the reminder on the yellow glowsticks, I almost forgot. I hope there's enough of us still doing it -I'm going to stick some extras in the suitcase. If we all bring as many as possible to share we could have that pit looking pretty awesome.

~Kelly

what time are yall getting there? my boyfriend and i are getting pit tix and when should we head over?

Hi Chloe, Kelly here....my friend and I are going to sort of be flexible.....like we did at the warchild gig...sort of cruise by the venue randomly during the day. If there's anybody in line, that's when we stop and park it there for the remainder.

I've warned my not coldplay crazy friend that for her it might be a long day but she claims not to care.:)

If you come to the que early as well, don't hesitate to introduce yourself as a fellow coldplayer!! I'm easy to spot...female, very short blond hair.

any of the people lining up for the pit: are you guys going to try to hang around the back entrance & try to meet them? if so what time are you going to get there? my mom doesn't want me to do it, but first of all I'm 20, and second, other coldplayers will be there, and I see nothing wrong with it!

I want to!! But my G/F is not a huge coldplay fan :( and my other friend i'm going with is not a huge one either....

Let me know what time people want to show up and I'll try my hardest...

BTW... I'm 26 and my g/f is 21... so no worries! Never to young to be a COLDPLAY fan! Heck.. we'll buy ya a beer :o

Is everyone still planning on bringing the yellow glow-sticks? But my GF (ChloeJade, shes posted on this thread a cpl of times) and I will be out there as early as possible to secure a good spot in the pit. Im a huge CP fan, but the GF is not as much as me (sorry chloe). Were going to a ATL Braves game during the day and heading over to the amphitheater after the game. I'm 19, 5-10, blond hair. GF is 17, attractive, dirty blond. Would love to enjoy a beer with whoever. Also, I'm bringing some disposable flasks which are pretty convenient. :laugh3: