🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

17-May-2009: Lakewood Amphitheatre, Atlanta, GA, USA

i couldn't hate the fact that i couldn't bring in my dslr. these b.s. cameras really piss me off with how bad they take pictures!!! i managed to get a couple half decent, but no real good ones. sucks!!!!!!

76241072.jpg

47937314.jpg

17636215.jpg

48156103.jpg

64628985.jpg

35146566.jpg

87344355.jpg

60405523.jpg

30737920.jpg

more coming...

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome pix, thanx librahi!

Hahaha, exactly, so random!

no problem, i was so excited to post all day and finally someone told me out to do it! again, if i had my dslr, i would have had some amazing pics..... i took about 100 and 20 turned out ok and 2 or 3 were pretty cool. i love the yellow one....

music in between acts

Anyone know the music played after Pete Yorn in the amphitheater? I know about 3 diff songs played...maybe. Could have sworn I heard a Sigur Rós song that I've never heard before.

Do they choose what is played? It would make sense with the familiarity of opening with a screen in front of the band--- reminded me so much of a Sigur Rós show. Thought maybe it was a tip of the cap to them. Thanks y'all!

Anyone know the music played after Pete Yorn in the amphitheater? I know about 3 diff songs played...maybe. Could have sworn I heard a Sigur Rós song that I've never heard before.

Do they choose what is played? It would make sense with the familiarity of opening with a screen in front of the band--- reminded me so much of a Sigur Rós show. Thought maybe it was a tip of the cap to them. Thanks y'all!

it's the same for every show. it was last time i saw them at least... they choose it.

i couldn't hate the fact that i couldn't bring in my dslr. these b.s. cameras really piss me off with how bad they take pictures!!! i managed to get a couple half decent, but no real good ones. sucks!!!!!!

48156103.jpg

more coming...

But the ones you posted really are good. Thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/coldbeliever47/[/url] Got a ton of views on the page, so thanks to everyone for clicking on the link!!

Your pictures are amazing (not just the ones from this concert) and thank you so much for making all sizes available!! :kiss:

IMG_6790.jpg

IMG_6795.jpg

IMG_6796.jpg

IMG_6789.jpg

IMG_7058.jpg

IMG_7059.jpg

IMG_7060.jpg

IMG_7009.jpg

IMG_6957.jpg

IMG_7088.jpg

IMG_7001.jpg

IMG_6822.jpg

IMG_6849.jpg

Show was just amazing! Georgia on my mind was incredible. Got real close when they came out on the lawn. Was a little bit chilly and wet but still an awesome show! Enjoy the pics. I will try to upload vids of COL and the "mexican phone wave" with Im A Believer if my computer lets me.