✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

17-May-2009: Lakewood Amphitheatre, Atlanta, GA, USA

Greg, take your # off the boards you never know who will jot that down, just a friendly reminder, it's kinds dangerous to do this, it's personal.

I hope You have Fun Sunday!!!!!:)

And now that you've quoted it he can't remove it

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:inquisitive:Whuh?? 6am and nobody is stirring?:confused::bomb::shame:

Wake your lazy ass up, ATLANTA!:whip::stunned:

:sunny:IT`S CONCERT DAY!!!:singer::guitarist::drummer::guitarist:

:flutterby::flutterby::wacko::clap::clap::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::clap::clap::wacko::flutterby::flutterby:

:P

getting ready to make the 2 hour drive right now. it's dreary and raining off and on. last night, it POURED here. i'm guessing the lawn people are going to get soaked. i'm in the PIT so i'm not too worried. however, i have three good seats to sell to anyone who is afraid of getting wet! LOL. cannot wait for the show! hope they add a few songs to the set, but i don't imagine they will. i will lose my mind if they play swallowed in the sea. just love that song....

getting ready to make the 2 hour drive right now. it's dreary and raining off and on. last night, it POURED here. i'm guessing the lawn people are going to get soaked. i'm in the PIT so i'm not too worried. however, i have three good seats to sell to anyone who is afraid of getting wet! LOL. cannot wait for the show! hope they add a few songs to the set, but i don't imagine they will. i will lose my mind if they play swallowed in the sea. just love that song....

for how much are you selling those extra tickets?

I looked on livenation.com, and I'm pretty sure my seats are under cover! All the lawn people are going to get soaked, but it will be worth it when they go out there & play some songs! (and get wet, and Chris will take his shirt off??!?!?!1 :o)

for anyone that's watching this thread tonight, I'm going to try to update my twitter as often as I can it's: twitter.com/_kaleigh

I looked on livenation.com, and I'm pretty sure my seats are under cover! All the lawn people are going to get soaked, but it will be worth it when they go out there & play some songs! (and get wet, and Chris will take his shirt off??!?!?!1 :o)

for anyone that's watching this thread tonight, I'm going to try to update my twitter as often as I can it's: twitter.com/_kaleigh

awesome!! I'm following you now :nice:

cool! you are now being followed:)have fun tonight!:dance:

thank you sooo much