✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-May-2009: Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT, USA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a lot of the people in the good seats ARE sleeping with high-up people. when i saw them there the first time, i got good seats (though on the side, so not as good as they could have been) because i have connections with the number-two in command of british airways. not ALL the seats in those sections are reserved like that, but ticket brokers buy the good seats like that and sell them to high-up people. in smaller venues, it's harder to sit there if you don't know someone. it's just the way the biz works, unfortunately.
I just wrote some short explanation on the "Presales are BULL!" thread, except I forgot to add the part in bold. :dozey:

i bought tickets this morning and then i WON 2 ON THE RADIO! haha! i couldnt believe it! i never win a thing! not sure what tickets they are tho! has anyone won tickets before??
Congrats! yeah, they're likely to be good ones :)

Don't worry Chelsea... we will be there, and we are all going to meet up, have an awesome time, and do some stalking afterward! I know what you mean though, sometimes I do the same thing-- I try really hard not to psych myself up in case it doesn't work out so I'm not disappointed. But I have a really good feeling about this, Coldplay Karma will make sure it's all okay! :P
May the Coldplay karma be with you! :D

I'm in serious need of a *freaking out* smilie :P

This one will do for now :freak:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Pris is coming to Hartford!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

She's flying to NY and then driving up to Hartford with me and the rest of the girls!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :dance:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PRIS!!!!! :freak: :dance: :nice:

Mwahahahahahhahaha :lol:

Hey everyone!!!

Best of luck!!! :dance:

And yeah Chelsea, i'm actually flying over there :P

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Pris, you'll get to see them this year!

That's so nice you're all carpooling to Harford.

If only someone in Orlando or Tampa wanted to carpool with me to West Palm :disappointed:

SHIT. my seats are on the siiiide again :bigcry:. what the hell is with me and sitting on the side in this venue?!

ahh well, i'll BE there :nice:. and maybe i can snag another nice coldplay roadie again :sneaky:

Hey, hey, my seat is on the left side, remember I ask you about them? I actually have Seat #5, which is to the extreme corner.

BUT I revised the Live Nation map of the venue, and I figure out that I'm closer than I thought since the orchestra section in front of mine has only 10 rows, which means I'm on the 17th row! :lol: [on Guy's side :wink3:]

haha, well i know i said that, but i have experience with this particular venue on this side, and not yours. however, it's not the end of the world, and i'm thrilled to be there :D.

i have seat #428, 429, and 430, which i assume are to the extreme side too, on guy's side. back in 2005, i didn't see guy allll night, the wall was in the way :sad:. anyway, it's a coldplay concert :dance:

Thanks Lore! :nice: Now if only you could carpool to Hartford too... :P

Well, I actually signed up to receive low-fare alerts from JetBlue and Southwest. SO, I could have a crazy-attack like Pris, and fly there :lol:

EDIT: just checked the JetBLue website, $86 to fly in the morning of May 23 to JFK :dance: There are also flights to White Plains (where is this?)

I'm gonna apply to volunteer at Coldplay concerts with Oxfam.

haha, well i know i said that, but i have experience with this particular venue on this side, and not yours. however, it's not the end of the world, and i'm thrilled to be there :D.

i have seat #428, 429, and 430, which i assume are to the extreme side too, on guy's side. back in 2005, i didn't see guy allll night, the wall was in the way :sad:. anyway, it's a coldplay concert :dance:

Me too! I couldn't care less, that was the best ticket I could get. My sister got kinda pissed when I told her we would be seating on the same seat but 2 rows apart :P