✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I'm a newbie but I've been visiting this place pretty much since my CP fever took off (about 3 months ago, until then I just loved all of their songs) cause its undoubtedly THE BEST SITE FOR COLDPLAY FANS ON EARTH! Due to exams I don't get to have free time :cry: but I always check the tour threads out cause your stories just make my day!!!! Thank you for sharing all those amazing pics and videos and reviews you're the luckiest people I know :D

I know that... fucking exams :\ But I hope you'll come here more as soon you'll be done with them ;)

Welcome to Coldplaying, the best site in the world ! :P

yeah I was soooo excited I thought my camera was taping and it wasnt ug

the second chris looked at me i took a picture but my camera messed up and all i got was a black screen.

but that's ok :heart:

Chris wearing the Phils WS Champs hat!!!

AWESOME!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I LOVE it when he combines baseball with coldplay!!!!! 2 greatest things on earth!! :heart::heart:

Awesome picture you guys. I wish I could have made it down to NJ for the concert to meet up with you all again! I'll be posting pictures from the Buffalo concert after I get back to the hotel on Monday. Anyone volunteer with Oxfam recently? How was your experience?

We missed you joe!

Galaga and Sean i liked both of your pics and details from front row...:)Thanks...i must see both of your videos too now...:)

And Yeah ColdplayJoe we missed you.:)We may have done a sign job again if you were there...

I'm smitten with Howling Bells now. Man, they were good...

Anyone get pics of them? I didn't....I discovered my camera was on earlier in the day and I had no idea how long it was on for. So I was afraid to take pics of Howling Bells then have the camera die on me when Coldplay came on.

I'm still working on those pics!!

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by silver.lining42;3065223

Hey! I'm a newbie but I've been visiting this place pretty much since my CP fever took off (about 3 months ago, until then I just loved all of their songs) cause its undoubtedly THE BEST SITE FOR COLDPLAY FANS ON EARTH! Due to exams I don't get to have free time but I always check the tour threads out cause your stories just make my day!!!! Thank you for sharing all those amazing pics and videos and reviews you're the luckiest people I know

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha, I had an exam 3:30-5:30pm in Delaware before the concert, and then another exam at 10:30am, also in Delaware, the day after the concert. Nothing stands between me and Coldplay. Not even final exams!! :P

+ I want to see them again next week!!! When will they be back?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver.lining42;3065223

Hey! I'm a newbie but I've been visiting this place pretty much since my CP fever took off (about 3 months ago, until then I just loved all of their songs) cause its undoubtedly THE BEST SITE FOR COLDPLAY FANS ON EARTH! Due to exams I don't get to have free time but I always check the tour threads out cause your stories just make my day!!!! Thank you for sharing all those amazing pics and videos and reviews you're the luckiest people I know

Haha, I had an exam 3:30-5:30pm in Delaware before the concert, and then another exam at 10:30am, also in Delaware, the day after the concert. Nothing stands between me and Coldplay. Not even final exams!! :P

+ I want to see them again next week!!! When will they be back?!

I'm hoping next summer if they put that new album out this year like they've claimed they will. If not, it looks like 2011, ugh.