✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Jun-2009: Darien Lakes, Buffalo, NY, USA

If anyone can get me a box of cds I'll pay $50 plus the cost of shipping. I really want a cd, and a bunch of my friends do too. I would be very very greatful. Thanks guys! Have a great time tonight!!

You are fucking joking, right......:inquisitive::angry:

Pffft.:dozey::rolleyes:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I am plannin on getting there between 2-3. I wanna be able to hear a soundcheck. And, upgrades! Oh, that would be soo amazing. Yeah, I am soo excited I can't sleep, and I made myself a t-shirt just for the show. Gahh! Listening to Leftrightleftrightleft tooo! :) :)

I can't wait. It better not rain, i don't wanna get soaked. =P

I would love to meet up with people! :).. haha, i don't know how I will know other people are coldplayers, but I can just ask. =P

Oh wow. I wish I could get there that early. :cry:

I know, I'm kind of worried about the rain too...it's not raining yet, but the forecast hasn't been looking so good.

If anyone happens to see a girl with short brown hair in a Viva La Vida shirt and a Chris Martin jacket, that would be me. :D I'd love to meet other Coldplayers, but I won't be in the pit so it might be hard.

Oh wow. I wish I could get there that early. :cry:

I know, I'm kind of worried about the rain too...it's not raining yet, but the forecast hasn't been looking so good.

If anyone happens to see a girl with short brown hair in a Viva La Vida shirt and a Chris Martin jacket, that would be me. :D I'd love to meet other Coldplayers, but I won't be in the pit so it might be hard.

Marissa,

hope your first Coldplay show is an incredible experence for you....it WILL be worth your wait ! :D Hope the weather dosen't hurt the show or enjoyment of it in any way.

Thanks everyone! I can't wait! :D

I'm gonna try to tweet from the show, so if you'd like to follow me, my name on Twitter is technicolorful. I won't be sending pics though because my phone doesn't have a camera. :(

Have fun tonight! :dance: Hopefully I'll see some of you there!

*bump*

Thanks everyone! I can't wait! :D

I'm gonna try to tweet from the show, so if you'd like to follow me, my name on Twitter is technicolorful. I won't be sending pics though because my phone doesn't have a camera. :(

Have fun tonight! :dance: Hopefully I'll see some of you there!

from twitter....for this poor dead thread:(

"

technicolorful

1. No rain yet. Coldplay soon! :D
  2. four min ago from web