✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5-Jun-2009: Verizon Wireless Music Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA

IM so pumped for this show! :bomb:

but does anyone know why that Verizon Music Center wont answer their damn phone?! :dozey: ive called them prolly 10 times today and no one pics up! :angry:

i want to find out what time the parking lot opens.........does anyone know?!

in DC it didnt open till 4.........so im just wondering.......

Are you using the number on livenation.com? I got a recording saying their hours are 10am- 5 on weekdays

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Customer,

Verizon Wireless Music Center in Noblesville, IN has just informed us that the

show time for Coldplay on June 5th, 2009 has changed from 7:30pm to 7:00pm.

Door times remain the same.

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Care at 1-877-598-4299 EDT,

or email us at [email protected] .

Regards,

Live Nation Ticketing Customer Care

Let me know when the gates open (or if you get through) so I dont show up in Indy 6 hours early :)

They also moved up the start time for the San Antonio show. Snow Patrol is opening both dates and I think they are going to give them a longer set time. :dance:

Wow, you guys are showing up early! I have seats (not pit tickets)--is there any reason I'd need to be there early. I have to work on Friday and it's a 2 hour drive so I'll be pulling in to the parking lot with probably half an hour to spare. :\

I have a quick question/request for those going to this show...would anyone be interested in getting me a bunch of the leftrightleftright albums that are being given away at the end of the show? a bunch of friends and myself really would like the album, and I've got some friends outside of the US that would really really like a copy. I know you can download it, but we all want hard copies. If anyone wants to help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated and I would pay for the shipping of the cds to me and if anyone can get me a box of cds I'll pay $50 plus the cost of shipping. my friends and I really really really want a cd, (as do a bunch of my friends' friends that live in other countries). I would be very very greatful. Let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks guys! Have a great time at the show!!!

does anyone know what time the gates open for parking? i dont want to show up too early and be denied parking...or does anyone from the indy area know a good place to park and walk from?
The place is in the middle of a corn field. Oh wait, everything up there is in the middle of a corn field. :lol: If they deny you, just bring some corn stalks, pull off in the closest field and cover your car. :D

yea, but it'll be ok. I decided I'm not gonna let something shatty ruin the perfect concert.

I guess it depends on the situation but sometimes you just have to set problems aside for later. Glad you'll be there with us, and I hope everything turns out okay for you! :)

I have a quick question/request for those going to this show...would anyone be interested in getting me a bunch of the leftrightleftright albums that are being given away at the end of the show? a bunch of friends and myself really would like the album, and I've got some friends outside of the US that would really really like a copy. I know you can download it, but we all want hard copies. If anyone wants to help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated and I would pay for the shipping of the cds to me and if anyone can get me a box of cds I'll pay $50 plus the cost of shipping. my friends and I really really really want a cd, (as do a bunch of my friends' friends that live in other countries). I would be very very greatful. Let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks guys! Have a great time at the show!!!

Are you just going to copy and paste this all over the website? At least you left the fact that you are on ebay out of THIS post.bravo. Glad to see you're willing to pay 50 dollars for a box of cds but not 50 to actually see the band

Wow, you guys are showing up early! I have seats (not pit tickets)--is there any reason I'd need to be there early. I have to work on Friday and it's a 2 hour drive so I'll be pulling in to the parking lot with probably half an hour to spare. :\

Same here. I'm coming from Ohio and I want to leave early enough to get there when the gates open instead of getting there way too early or way too late.

Are you just going to copy and paste this all over the website? At least you left the fact that you are on ebay out of THIS post.bravo. Glad to see you're willing to pay 50 dollars for a box of cds but not 50 to actually see the band

i've seen the show 3 times already, thanks. i've paid $126 for each and was in the pit. i just didn't realize i could get the album on the way out and the one copy i did get, i lost. so i was hoping someone might help me out with getting some. and i don't mind paying someone who's willing to help me out. but yeah, i've paid to see the band plenty. thanks.

Getting so close I can almost not contain my excitement!!!

I'm going to try to tweet from the show, but I don't want to be too distracted by tweeting that I don't enjoy the show. I'll try to do at least a few updates.

Novah - If you have reserved seats I don't see any reason why you'd need to get there early. The parking lot only opens one hour before the gate anyway, so the lot won't be open until 5pm. I think we are sitting near one another if I remember correctly from an earlier post....I'll be looking for you!!