✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5-Jun-2009: Verizon Wireless Music Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA

Getting so close I can almost not contain my excitement!!!

I'm going to try to tweet from the show, but I don't want to be too distracted by tweeting that I don't enjoy the show. I'll try to do at least a few updates.

Novah - If you have reserved seats I don't see any reason why you'd need to get there early. The parking lot only opens one hour before the gate anyway, so the lot won't be open until 5pm. I think we are sitting near one another if I remember correctly from an earlier post....I'll be looking for you!!

Hey, that's right! We are sitting nearby! I'm painting my shirt right now, so I'll post pictures when it's done so you can recognize me. ^_^

edit: Look for me! I'll be wearing this:

3590293319_b1345d4bd1_o.jpg

3591102036_53e218b649_o.jpg

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, that's right! We are sitting nearby! I'm painting my shirt right now, so I'll post pictures when it's done so you can recognize me. ^_^

great job on the shirt!! I'll look for you . I'll be wearing a brightly colored dress, and I will be with my really tall husband...I think we are just a few seats away.

great job on the shirt!! I'll look for you . I'll be wearing a brightly colored dress, and I will be with my really tall husband...I think we are just a few seats away.

Lower

Section A, Row CC, Seat # 24

Section A, Row CC, Seat # 25

:D

I'll also (hopefully) be carrying a butterfly net if they let me through with it.

Lower

I'll also (hopefully) be carrying a butterfly net if they let me through with it.

Seats 18 an 19.....I'll keep an eye on your seats and make sure no one tries to snag them since you'll be running a little behind.

I love the butterfly net idea....my daughters would absolutely love to see the butterfly drop. I brought them home a lot of butterflies from the show in Chicago last year, and hopefully I can do the same this time. I've seen some pretty cool things on this site that others have done with the butterflies, and we've got a long summer break to fill with arts and crafts, so I'll be trying to collect as many as I can.

See you there!!

Lower

Are we having a meet-up or are we just gonna say hello when we're all in line for the pit?

I'd love to say Hi to all the coldplayers at the show...I'll be looking for that great shirt and a tall husband when I'm standing in line for the pit. I have very short, very blond hair and I'll be with my tall husband- and of course Lori and The Angie to make it official!- so please come up and introduce yourselves. It's always more fun to hang with with equally obsessed coldplayers!

I was able to grab Pit Tickets as well - so I am excited some other CPing-ers will be in attendance.

I am trying to get rid of the tickets I bought for the presale - they aren't together but the best available at the time - they are actually fairly close to each other (and who has time to chat during the concert? :):

Section D, Row E, Seat # 35 Paid: $124.65

Section A, Row V, Seat # 30 Paid: $124.65

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/tix/1189690918.html

Special Coldplay Fan pricing $75 - DM me if you are interested

Otherwise see you friends at the show :)

i'd love to meet up with you guys...i'll be in the pit, and will be getting there early...as for attire i don't know what i'm wearing yet, but i have dark brown hair and it will be pushed to the side a bit, my name is Josh, so just yell that and we'll be fine haha

this shirt is FANTASTIC!!!! :stunned:

CANT. :bomb: WAIT. :bomb: FOR. :bomb: SHOW. :bomb:

i'd love to meet up with you guys...i'll be in the pit, and will be getting there early...as for attire i don't know what i'm wearing yet, but i have dark brown hair and it will be pushed to the side a bit, my name is Josh, so just yell that and we'll be fine haha

Josh, if that's you in your avatar, I bet we'll recognze you.

Liz, how will we recognize you...do you know Lori (KissesBirds) becaue we'll be together in line....~Kelly

Hey Kelly! you will DEF. know that i am Liz from the Berry- pride oozing from me! :lol: I do know Lori, but i dont know what she looks like! :confused: and I know who Mary is (Breakfast of Champian :D )

but i will wear my Berry shirt to the show! :smug:

008.jpg

and i also have my sign for Guy and for Coldplay!

I just hope my friends who i am coming with dont stay up with me in line at the pit the whole time (they dont have too cus they are in the Lawn) cus i dont feel like explaining to them why i know ppl from the coldplaying.com forum :uhoh:

:P but i hope i see/ meet a lot of you guys!!! cus coldplay shows are a BLAST with other coldplayers!!! :dance:

I'll definitely be looking for you, Liz. : D Hope you get a spot good and close to Mr Berryman. ;)

I'm supposed to be sleeping right now but I'm already so wired I can't! All this nervous anticipatory energy--I don't know what to do with it!! :O