🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

10-Jun-2009: AT& T Center, San Antonio, TX, USA

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back, AMAZING show! Same set as before. I was seated right behind the B-stage platform so I got to be just inches away from the band!! I got plenty of pictures and videos but probably won't put them up til a while since I was using my friends camera. Chris Martin kept saying how noisy we were, he really appreciated it! Overall great show by the guys and can't wait to see them again in Houston next month!!

Hey everyone! Just back from the show. I can very happily report that I experienced Coldplaying Karma in action as wonderful Roadie Matt upgraded my sister and me front and center! It was absolutely incredible!!

Chris seemed in a really happy mood, and Jonny was also pretty smiley. Could barely see Will, but he looked fantastic as always, and Guy was cool and collected, with a few smiles thrown in :)

I took some pics and video, but am at my sister's house, so can't post them til tomorrow.

So we got to the venue, had a look around. Couldn't find where the band would be entering. We were at this gate but it was just for venue employees. Walked around back, almost had heat stroke in doing so, but only saw the red trucks. It was so damn hot we decided to just make our way up to the venue gates. They were playing a recording about no pro cameras, no banners :angry: this show may contain lasers and confetti. :lol: Finally doors opened at just past 6pm. On way tobathroom Lori laughed about women and men's signs having cowboy hats on.......looks like R#42 thought it was pretty funny too. Seats were on floor, center section, row 14....which turned out to be row 11 due to stage. :D On way to seats we walk right past Franksie. I stop and ask him if I can show him my banner. You see 6 years ago I went see Coldplay in Cleveland on the same date, June 10, and that night Chris faked coughing fit to get the band's PA Vicki to bring him something to drink. When she got out there, he told everyone it was her birthday and everyone sang happy birthday to her. Well since I knew it was her birthday, I decided to make a Happy Birthday Vicki banner. When I showe dit to Franksie he took our pic with it and said "this is going on the web site" :stunned: We went to our seats giddy thinking maybe we would be on the bad's site. After about 20 minutes or so he comes back out and walks up to me and says he showed the pic to Chris and Chris wanted us to have signed copies of LRLRL for making that for Vicki. :dance:

So we got to the venue, had a look around. Couldn't find where the band would be entering. We were at this gate but it was just for venue employees. Walked around back, almost had heat stroke in doing so, but only saw the red trucks. It was so damn hot we decided to just make our way up to the venue gates. They were playing a recording about no pro cameras, no banners :angry: this show may contain lasers and confetti. :lol: Finally doors opened at just past 6pm. On way tobathroom Lori laughed about women and men's signs having cowboy hats on.......looks like R#42 thought it was pretty funny too. Seats were on floor, center section, row 14....which turned out to be row 11 due to stage. :D On way to seats we walk right past Franksie. I stop and ask him if I can show him my banner. You see 6 years ago I went see Coldplay in Cleveland on the same date, June 10, and that night Chris faked coughing fit to get the band's PA Vicki to bring him something to drink. When she got out there, he told everyone it was her birthday and everyone sang happy birthday to her. Well since I knew it was her birthday, I decided to make a Happy Birthday Vicki banner. When I showe dit to Franksie he took our pic with it and said "this is going on the web site" :stunned: We went to our seats giddy thinking maybe we would be on the bad's site. After about 20 minutes or so he comes back out and walks up to me and says he showed the pic to Chris and Chris wanted us to have signed copies of LRLRL for making that for Vicki. :dance:

Angie that's awesome! I was looking for anyone I thought might be you, but obviously had no luck as I have no idea what you look like :) So YOU guys were the ones Chris was referring to when he dedicated the song to Vicki and said, "you guys don't know her... well, some of you do..." :D

OMG that story is AMAZING! :dance: that is SO awesome!!! Chris saw it and loved it apparently! awww and thats too exiting that u guys are gonna be on coldplay.com it sounds like!:stunned: