✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is There a Coldplay Song You Just Can't Stand?!

alexman331

i don't have any song i can't stand, and it happens to me very often that the songs that i'm not feeling become my favourites ones later...

so i cant say " i cant stand _______ (insert coldplay's song here)" because i know later i will love it :\

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some that havent been mentioned yet

a spell a rebel yell

death and all his friends

for you

no more keeping my feet on the ground

the world turned upside down

WHAT!? 42 and death and all of his friends! how can u hate those songs? :confused:

i serisouly dont dislike any of their songs....

You people are crazy! Such A Rush is a wonderful song. I didn't used to like Daylight, but I've actually come to like it a lot, I think. About Lovers in Japan... The album version annoys me a LOT as well. Maybe it was ruined for me due to being overplayed so much. I don't think that the acoustic version has been completely ruined for me yet. Same with Lost!. I'm not sure if I can tolerate that song anymore. Lost? MIGHT still okay for me.

You people are crazy! Such A Rush is a wonderful song. I didn't used to like Daylight, but I've actually come to like it a lot, I think. About Lovers in Japan... The album version annoys me a LOT as well. Maybe it was ruined for me due to being overplayed so much. I don't think that the acoustic version has been completely ruined for me yet. Same with Lost!. I'm not sure if I can tolerate that song anymore. Lost? MIGHT still okay for me.

Agreed except I've always really had a special place for daylight:blush:

:lol:

do you like every song, angie?

I hate every song because they are a cruel band who likes to kill kittens :angry:

damn! i had forgotten that they were some kitty killers! :shocked2:... you are right... i hate them :inquisitive:....

lol :P

OK I have to leave this thread and never come back or I may have to hunt some of you down and shoot you in the fucking head at close range. :angry:

I feel the same way... Not because I absolutely adore every single Coldplay song, but because some of these songs mentioned are actually really great. :bigcry:

And even better on the Live 2003 dvd<3

i was JUST about to post that:stunned: daylight is definently one of my favorite live coldplay tracks. and ive never ever ever disliked it, like a lot of people have at some point.

And even better on the Live 2003 dvd<3

YES. Daylight is so kickass live (I'm judging from watching vids such as the Live 2003 one. I've seen experienced it live myself).

Weird.. I'm a big fan of a lot of Coldplay's b-sides.

Daylight is definitely underrated.

Agreed ! I love it... The songs I can't stand are A Whisper, What if, and the end of yes even though i <3 the song! and i cannot stand the b-side things i don't understand! EDIT : LOW ehhhhhh

How can anyone hate the scientist?!?!?!