✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys see what Graham wrote in the Blur forums 2 days ago? :dead:

well then. what seems to have happened is that side projects become main projects with just as much or even more pressure than the main band (blur)… its gone inside out…our individual explorations become heavy… commercial pressure etc….this leaves blur now almost like it was originally… a thing of fun and experiment…something to return to when havin an urge…so… january will be neat! Tweedo wrote on Blur Forums http://forums.blur.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=1437794

Well he's been a member since 2006 and has almost 400posts so he posts often enough I guess :lol:

I love Graham on the Blur forums though LOL he just sets people straight on things.

Last time someone criticized his voice and I love how he said if you didn't like his voice then you were pig ugly and at least he is not that :laugh3:

Well he's been a member since 2006 and has almost 400posts so he posts often enough I guess :lol:

I love Graham on the Blur forums though LOL he just sets people straight on things.

Last time someone criticized his voice and I love how he said if you didn't like his voice then you were pig ugly and at least he is not that :laugh3:

This does sound something like Graham would say. He was farrrrr too funny, haha. Very defensive; I like that! :laugh3:

Haha he's a real post whore lol!

He shouldn't be reading the negative comments, but still, take that xD