✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interviewers.. well the media in general can't be creative enough to come up with some new fucking questions. You know how sick he must be of the same shit? No wonder he hates all that stuff. Then people think he's stuck up and a bitch because he just doesn't want to go through with all the bullshit all the time. I totally understand :(

Oh yeah, this reminded me of a compilation of Hugh Laurie interviews - everyone was asking him the same questions, it was so funny to watch but I bet Hugh got frustrated with that really soon.

Anywaaaays, I asked already on Tumblr but I'll ask here as well - if Blur do get together again and if they do make a smallish tour in the UK, who's willing to go? I'm still here in January and might as well go and see them. :wacko:

Interviewers.. well the media in general can't be creative enough to come up with some new fucking questions. You know how sick he must be of the same shit? No wonder he hates all that stuff. Then people think he's stuck up and a bitch because he just doesn't want to go through with all the bullshit all the time. I totally understand :(

Me too. I'm so sick of the media. In every way.

Oh yeah, this reminded me of a compilation of Hugh Laurie interviews - everyone was asking him the same questions, it was so funny to watch but I bet Hugh got frustrated with that really soon.

Anywaaaays, I asked already on Tumblr but I'll ask here as well - if Blur do get together again and if they do make a smallish tour in the UK, who's willing to go? I'm still here in January and might as well go and see them. :wacko:

I love that video! It's funny to see just how incompetent these people are. Hugh handles them so well. He hides his frustration well. I love Hugh!

I wish I could. I'd love to but I just won't be able to afford it. Unless they come here, I won't be able to see them :(. And I really want to see them!

MEEEEE :freak::freak: OK SO MAYBEEEE lol.

I would have no problem getting a plane ticket and trying to make a show or two in London.

Just depends where I'm at financially, since I have to budget my money being in school and paying rent and stuff. I know it'd be at least a $1,000 adventure. So we will see.:bomb:

:bomb::bomb::bomb:

I love that they already had lunch. Damon's just got back in the UK and he had to see his Grahammy AWWWW :wacky:

It would seriously be so fun, and then I could meet some of you girls too :nice:

Awww Ly hugs!!! xoxoxo It's ok, I wouldn't of been able to go a few ago either at 16 :( I understand.

So I'd like to know what they plan to do ASAP. Am supposed to be in Scotland from 22nd to 24th January and it'd kill me if they played the only show in London in that week. :wreck:

Did that sentence make any sense? :uhoh:

ETA: Lizzy you should definitely come to the UK, even if they don't have a gig. :P

Ly, I was in the exact same situation when I was 16, even 18. It does suck bad if none of your favourite bands play anywhere near you and you're not allowed to travel abroad to go and see them. :( I'm sure that'll change in a couple of year's time. :hug:

Hahaha, we're excited for something that's not planned. :wacky:

And thanks for understanding. :hug: My location really sucks, the bleh bands normally come here. And Singapore's the nearest for a good stop, and I haven't been to Singapore before. Plus, it's expensive, as money currency here is lower than overseas.

Y'all must go. :botoxlips:

Lyyyy :hug:

I sure wouldn't object to staying at Alex's farm... I'd sleep with cows* if that meant ogling his fringe for 5 minutes a day. :wideeyed:

* What I meant here is sleeping in a stall with cows, not sleeping with them.

Haha!! I love that you had to clarify!! We're not that bad, are we?! :laugh3: