• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Louise I have found a super cute Graham photo for you:

tumblr_l8wzl5AxPN1qbs6kro1_500.jpg

:cheesy::blush:

And guys!

I have bought one of the Fool's Day Vinyls :dance: I can't believe I did it. It was expensive yes, but I just had to have it! I could cry, I can't wait. I'll take pics for you girls!

OMG That's great, Liz!!! :awesome:

And Graham looks so cute there. :blush: He looks amazing. :freak:

I paid a lot for it :uhoh:

$150

I know it's a lot for one single but I would rather have it in my hands than some greedy collector or someone just hoping to get money out of it. And it will only gain value, so i have to look at it as an investment.

And no I don't have a vinyl player yet. I'm asking my parents to get me one for xmas :nice:

1,000 copies were released in record stores in London. They wanted it to be a local small thing, a way to give back to record stores because they wouldn't of been Blur if it wasn't for those local record stores that they would go to. It's something I'll keep forever you know. I think I'll take it to my Gorillaz show in case some miracle happens and I can see Damon, I will have him sign it :D

1,000 copies were released in record stores in London. They wanted it to be a local small thing, a way to give back to record stores because they wouldn't of been Blur if it wasn't for those local record stores that they would go to. It's something I'll keep forever you know. I think I'll take it to my Gorillaz show in case some miracle happens and I can see Damon, I will have him sign it :D

Wow that's awesome!

150$ is a lot, but knowing there are only 1000copies, it could be worse! Just look at the prices of the safety ep..

Yes! Take it there, but don't lose it :uhoh:

As I'm in a Graham mood since few weeks I was looking for some eventually new Graham videos on youtube. Unfortunatly, nothing interesting but I laugh for the 100 times with this one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d9SpGeQ6I0]YouTube - Graham Coxon Blur with Brandy Wine[/ame]

Oooohhh Nina isn't it super hot?! :bomb:

tumblr_l9ea0o9q1w1qa88wfo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1285733329&Signature=guo6sPYHe17LnkN4t0gwdHatx58%3D

This picture is awesome! I think that's Alex and his gf, Justine.. so weird they both had long term gf's named Justine who looked sort of alike :lol:

& Damon looks pissed to be sitting on the edge by the random fat kid hahahahaha :laugh3:

Oh man! This thread was all the way back on page three :whip:

I forgot to say that I finished reading 'A Bit of a Blur'. It was so good! Alex is a very funny man. I was laughing the whole way through. He just does not take himself seriously. It's a really great book. Some of his stories are just hilarious. There's a couple of Damon stories, which are just brilliant. I'd definitely recommend it to any Blur fan. Even if you're not a fan I'd say you'd enjoy it!