✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a full recording of the Hyde Park gig? I'd so love to have it!

Btw, I watched NDLTR AGAIN, and I still can't find you >.< I think you're gonna have to circle your face or something xD

You mean the DVD not the audio file? Well I'll try do so something asap :)

And I'm not going to tell you when you can see me :P. But here a pic to prove that I was there http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3354784&l=e1d18166e6&id=596644512 :smug:

On the album Damon played guitar. Dave played guitar on On the Way to the Club though. When they performed live Damon played guitar and Simon Tong from The Verve also played guitar for live shows.

Liz I love you, you're like a Blur bible or something :wacky:

Are Damon's guitar skills near as good as Graham's? I mean, he can't play guitar like a god in addition to everything else... or can he? D:

You mean the DVD not the audio file? Well I'll try do so something asap :)

And I'm not going to tell you when you can see me :P. But here a pic to prove that I was there http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3354784&l=e1d18166e6&id=596644512 :smug:

Yes, the DVD, where you can see Damon almost crying and stuff <3

Haha thanks for the hint! Damn you, gonna have to watch it again! :tongue:

Wow, I just discovered the "To the End" version with Francoise Hardy, and Damon f*cking sings in french!! That's too much to handle seriously :bomb:

LOOOOL I may have to sig that, "a blur bible" hahahaha I'm really not, but I do like the sound of that :P

Well you've heard Think Tank, did the guitar sound good enough to you? Damon is good on guitar, there isn't an instrument he can't play. But compared to Graham..? No because Gra is one of the best post-punk guitarists ever.

Yes, the singing in French :sweatdrop: MELTS A FLDASJFLKJDSl

LOOOOL I may have to sig that, "a blur bible" hahahaha I'm really not, but I do like the sound of that :P

Well you've heard Think Tank, did the guitar sound good enough to you? Damon is good on guitar, there isn't an instrument he can't play. But compared to Graham..? No because Gra is one of the best post-punk guitarists ever.

Yes, the singing in French :sweatdrop: MELTS A FLDASJFLKJDSl

Haha it's okay, no one is gonna attack me for saying that :tongue:

At least the Blur bible of Coldplaying hehe

Wow, I'm gonna listen to it again, but some guitar riffs are so good :O And yes Graham is a fucking guitar god, plus he can do crazy ass jumps while playing :}

The spazzing is totally appropriate here NKLFHKJDFLQKS!

:surprised: You've never listened to Blur?

I bet you realize you've already heard some of their songs and didn't even know it:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

But those are just the most famous songs.

I made a playlist with songs from all their albums the other day if you want to download any of them:

http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php#1,1

Sing

Wear Me Down

Villa Rosie

Coping

London Loves

This Is A Low

He Thought of Cars

Entertain Me

Essex Dogs

You’re So Great

Bugman

Caramel

Ambulance

On The Way To The Club

Fool’s Day

No singles, but some of my favorites from each album. I think it's a good mix and shows how their style changed. Ok I'll shut up now, I hope you like them though :nice:

:wideeyed:

I really like Sing and you're right Ive heard Theres No Other Way... I just cant remember where.

this will bother me all night. :thinking:

Tender I dont like it instantaneously but its growing on me.

EDIT:

just listened to Chemical World WHAT IS LIFE!

and thnx for going out of your way to help me

That movie made me fall in love with them. Before I even really knew about Blur, I just remember crying when Damon and Graham talk about him trying to jump out of that window in 1995 and how Damon saved his life. I just oh my creys :bigcry::heart::bigcry:

I know, this part is so sad :sad:

Thanks for feeding our Blur obsession :} Will watch this asap!

I've been on a bit of a blur obsession all over again the last few days, listening and relistening to all their songs i have :wacky: just words cannot express how amazing this band still is today and how much of a hold they have on me :heart: at the moment my favourite songs are;

She's So High

Sing

Battery In Your Leg :heart:

No Distance Left To Run

Trimm Trabb

Coffee & TV

You're So Great

Beetlebum

Best Days

He Thought Of Cars

Badhead

http://www.blurcast.tv/watch/172127

You guys should really watch Blur on the South Bank show I think it's from 2000.

Lots of sweet parts and lots of teh lulllz!

Thanks for remembering that show! I'm sure your favorite part is around 20min :wink3:.

I've been on a bit of a blur obsession all over again the last few days, listening and relistening to all their songs i have :wacky: just words cannot express how amazing this band still is today and how much of a hold they have on me :heart: at the moment my favourite songs are;

She's So High

Sing

Battery In Your Leg :heart:

No Distance Left To Run

Trimm Trabb

Coffee & TV

You're So Great

Beetlebum

Best Days

He Thought Of Cars

Badhead

You're so right.

I repeat myself over and over again but Trimm Trabb = :heart:

It's amazing to think that I listen to this band for so many years without ever being bored and still get chills while listening to some songs.

WELL WELL WELL I'M GONNA DO GRAHAM SPAMS IN DA BLUR THREAD EVERY DAY FOR YOU LOUISE!

WHERE IS THE GRAHAM SPAM YOU PROMISED ME!! IT'S 3 pm HERE AND I'M WAITING!!! :whip:

Apparently, I have to do it by myself :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yTlswEomhE]YouTube - Blur - Trimm Trabb (Wolverhampton Civic Hall, 24th June 2009)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjqYcfywGNk]YouTube - Graham Coxon interview in Finland 1999[/ame]

923144tumblrld2x3gfZEV1qbzthgo1500.jpg

789759tumblrldg3w333lD1qavl3zo1500.jpg

467497tumblrldj4csVOQ71qa75sjo1500.jpg

156208tumblrldlkqwR43U1qcxgwqo1500.jpg

578461tumblrldkug3PA5q1qa19tro1500.jpg

478078tumblrldnlfyflh01qzikz2o11280.jpg

224605tumblrldkubklbRs1qa19tro11280.jpg

:wink3::wink3:

389852tumblrldmt0aayUX1qdaxwoo1400.jpg