✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha Graham trolling on his own forum xD

Btw, I wanted to say that I almost don't understand any of the words he uses when he tweets, makes me have doubts about my english lol

It's ok a lot of English speakers don't understand what he tweets about too :laugh3:

I think the only person who understands what he's talking about all the time is Damon LOL, Damon we need you as a translator pls! :lips:

It's ok a lot of English speakers don't understand what he tweets about too :laugh3:

I think the only person who understands what he's talking about all the time is Damon LOL, Damon we need you as a translator pls! :lips:

Oh really? xD

You think he does? Cause those words are truly weird lol! But yeah, I wouldn't be against a Damon translator hehe

You need to meet Alex for us ok? No one in here has met him yet :bomb:

Ask him for a taste of his cheese :wink3:

Heheh I will if I get the chance :D :p

Erm.. can I come with you? :shy:
Sure! :awesome:

They need to tour soooon! Or if he only did a report on the East Midlands or something, that'd be fantastic. :p

;___;

Me too, for some reason though I just have a feeling they won't do shows now idk :sad:. I feel like it might be another thing like Fool's Day, which I would be totally exited about!

Just re-watching some of my favorites on youtube, thought I'd share them in here too!

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7MNINlTLv0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7MNINlTLv0[/ame]

^ denied by Alex :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yo9yj-BxaA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yo9yj-BxaA[/ame]

^ OW OW OW OW OW! Always funny hearing Older Damo sing this part :lol: and jeeeeez just the difference in his stage presence from this two vids is crazy!

[ame=

]
[/ame]

^ loooooool once you know their manager at the time was giving them E's before most of these early shows, it makes a lot more sense :P

Oh my god, guys, I've fallen so behind on this forum!!

Perrine and loudefix - I love the pictures!!! I'm gonna catch up on the other threads to read your stories! So happy for you two!

Well he's been a member since 2006 and has almost 400posts so he posts often enough I guess :lol:

I love Graham on the Blur forums though LOL he just sets people straight on things.

Last time someone criticized his voice and I love how he said if you didn't like his voice then you were pig ugly and at least he is not that :laugh3:

This does sound something like Graham would say. He was farrrrr too funny, haha. Very defensive; I like that! :laugh3:

He's so funny! It's such an adorably childish response :laugh3:

Welcome Fuzzybuni!!

LOOOOOL

Graham strikes again.

Someone just asked how they could get the bass effects down that Alex James uses.

Graham wrote:

1. get a bass and an amp

2. become alex james.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

TROLLIN'

http://forums.blur.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=67259&sid=b90aaeac8e074c273b7ae2ed76008051

That made me laugh so hard!!

Hahahaha Graham trolling on his own forum xD

Btw, I wanted to say that I almost don't understand any of the words he uses when he tweets, makes me have doubts about my english lol

Don't worry! Most of the time, I haven't a clue what he's talking about either. I think he just puts random words together. :D

Gives me goosebumps too :wacky: I love Think Tank era Damon too, lookin' nice with a guitar and suite!

Top of the Pops made everyone lip-synch back then, and E's = Ecstasy :p

I don't really get why you had to lip-synch. I suppose they wanted to make sure nobody swore or anything!

Gives me goosebumps too :wacky: I love Think Tank era Damon too, lookin' nice with a guitar and suite!

Top of the Pops made everyone lip-synch back then, and E's = Ecstasy :p

I love this song too much, Damon's voice on it is oh so beautiful!

That's fun cause he's so high he stops singing in the mic but you still can hear his voice lol! Haha yeah, I guessed it right xD But, still, their manager? Wtf

Oh my god, guys, I've fallen so behind on this forum!!

Perrine and loudefix - I love the pictures!!! I'm gonna catch up on the other threads to read your stories! So happy for you two!

Don't worry! Most of the time, I haven't a clue what he's talking about either. I think he just puts random words together. :D

Aww thank you!!

Haha okay, I'm kinda reassured now :tongue:

I'll watch those vids later as I may or may not be drunk!posting so Out Of Time might make me cry. :curtain:

I dunno, I've got to book a hostel/train to Edinburgh for my January trip but I'm waiting for them to announce show dates instead. :escaping:

Oooh someone's getting drunk tonight? :mellow:

What, so soon? :O

Anyway, IF there is a show, it wouldn't be before spring/summer right?

I love this song too much, Damon's voice on it is oh so beautiful!

That's fun cause he's so high he stops singing in the mic but you still can hear his voice lol! Haha yeah, I guessed it right xD But, still, their manager? Wtf

Yeah their first manager, Dave Balfe was a crook. He swindled a bunch of their money they made on their first record and told them to take Ecstasy before going onstage as that's what all great performers did :\

But Damon wrote Country House about him because after he made all his money off Blur he went and retired in the country just like that, so I guess that song was suppose to be making fun of him. It's quite sad really, they were so young they didn't know they were getting ripped off :sad:

Yeah, that's why I feel like it's just going to be them getting together in studio again and making a song in January.

Yeah their first manager, Dave Balfe was a crook. He swindled a bunch of their money they made on their first record and told them to take Ecstasy before going onstage as that's what all great performers did :\

But Damon wrote Country House about him because after he made all his money off Blur he went and retired in the country just like that, so I guess that song was suppose to be making fun of him. It's quite sad really, they were so young they didn't know they were getting ripped off :sad:

Yeah, that's why I feel like it's just going to be them getting together in studio again and making a song in January.

Oh fuck I didn't know about that D: What a jerk! Does he know this song is about him? lol

I guess they weren't really against taking ecstasy though :wink:

I feel like that too, maybe more than one song? :wacky: