✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so who's rich enough to buy me this? :wacko:

Update on the drawing: after almost giving up, Graham now has legs and weird, stubby fingers, and legs. His guitar looks weird as well. Gonna draw the bulls tomorrow but they'll be shit, too. :lol:

This is so much fun. :wacko: Probably because I'm so much into them lately.

Still a noob. :disappointed:

OMFG NINA I WANT THAT BOX SET :freak: plus it comes with that book. I've heard that tbook is such a great bio of the band. NEED.

Hahahah don't worry I'm already drawing more. And Nina, you just saw my drawing... :lol: so please I'm sure your little Graham/ bulls drawing will be lovely lol.

It's a pretty fucking awesome box set, isn't it?? :bomb: I should really get some b-sides as I, believe it or not, don't have any so the box set would be the best thing evar :bigcry: PLUS the book, ahhhhh. :bomb:

Can't wait to see the next installment of the story! :cool:

Just need to find some good drawings of bulls so I can copy them hehe :curtain:

Here is my drawing of the ~Story of Gramon~ I'm going to keep drawing it all the way up to present day.

SO here is the little story of how they met....

tumblr_l8o26arsvg1qcilyeo1_500.jpg

I hazz awesome drawing skillz i know...

:laugh3::laugh3: :awesome:

It's good!

this[/url]? :wacko:

Update on the drawing: after almost giving up, Graham now has legs and weird, stubby fingers, and legs. His guitar looks weird as well. Gonna draw the bulls tomorrow but they'll be shit, too. :lol:

This is so much fun. :wacko: Probably because I'm so much into them lately.

Still a noob. :disappointed:

Whoa :freak: :wtf:

It's pretty expensive. REALLY EXPENSIVE.

I would love to see the drawing! :wacko:

Oh. :\

If it's worth it and you have the money, then you should. :wacko:

It is worth it but there's no money for it. :disappointed:

And I can't wait to see your drawing Nina (I hope you don't mind me calling you Nina!).
Of course I don't mind it! :) The picture will hopefully be done tomorrow; I spent this evening playing Sims (trying to kill a family) and filming For Tomorrow.

I tried to play along the actual song but it was too fast for me. So here you have a glitchy and slow version of the song. :curtain:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rPz6rrk43I]YouTube - for tomorrow[/ame]

Here's a little rant. Remember when I said I found Bananaz on HMV online for almost 10 euros less than in a music shop? Well guess what they also had in that music shop? Best of - the DVD with the videos AND I DIDN'T BUY IT. GUHHHH. I thought there was just audio on the DVD. :bigcry: Nevermind, HMV sells it for 5 quid. :wacko:

Haha thanks guys! I'll more soon ;D

Of course I don't mind it! :) The picture will hopefully be done tomorrow; I spent this evening playing Sims (trying to kill a family) and filming For Tomorrow.

I tried to play along the actual song but it was too fast for me. So here you have a glitchy and slow version of the song. :curtain:

YouTube - for tomorrow

:surprised:

Ohh Nina, you charmer! That was lovely and your so cute :nice:

You guys :blush: :blush:

I still need lots of practice to make it sound more like For Tomorrow. :lol:

Yep, that is a picture of Thom! It was in a magazine so I cut it out and now it's there on the wardrobe. :wacko:

Lizzy, I totally agree with you. Them guys should be proud to have such good looking fans :snobby:

YouTube - for tomorrow

Nina, you look so very pretty!

I love your nails. Nice video! :wacko:

On the Murdoc live chat, he made a joke that he'd be "appearing on the new Blur album". I'm hoping though that the fact he mentioned a new Blur album at all is a good sign... maybe?

Have you guys heard these yet?? I've just listened and it was just brilliant! I was laughing my arse off. The performances are fabulous as well:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coyumlnX_S4]YouTube - Blur - Good Song Live + Interview at BBC Radio 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1oBIh9djQ8]YouTube - Blur - For Tomorrow Live + Interview at BBC Radio 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c31KZZQzuuY]YouTube - Blur - Out Of Time Live + Interview at BBC Radio 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I-5QZB-buM]YouTube - Blur - Tender Live Acoustic + Interview at BBC Radio 1[/ame]

Damon is so damn funny!