✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe you have had a conversation with Graham :dead: (alright its virtual but you know what I mean :lol:)

Also I think an EP is a good idea too, there would be so much pressure from the media if they were to do a full album. But it depends what they want I suppose....

Do eeet :heart:

In other news, I love it when Graham replies to Stephen Fry's tweets. :laugh4:

:D Me too!!

That movie made me fall in love with them. Before I even really knew about Blur, I just remember crying when Damon and Graham talk about him trying to jump out of that window in 1995 and how Damon saved his life. I just oh my creys :bigcry::heart::bigcry:

This film totally made me fall in love with them. I watched it even before I'd really listened to them that much. I think I'd have loved them even if I hadn't liked their music. They're just....jbfbuwbj.

That bit is so sweet. Was it actually Damon who talked him out of it though?

And Graham tweeted me today!!! :wacky: (Louise don't hate me :P)

:D :bomb: :D

tumblr_ldu9qfK7g01qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1293127981&Signature=fsNhJP9m%2Bp8XGJ0ARVl4I6ogVtU%3D

I LOVE his answer bc that's one of my favorite Smiths songs too :wacky:

:D :bomb: :D

About what's going to happen next year: I really don't think that they'll do another tour without new material. I think they probably feel that they've done that. The shows last year were a kind of reunion for them personally more than anything. I'd imagine that they'd feel that to do that again would kinda diminish last years, if you know what I mean. I think that if they do release a new album, then a tour might follow. Anything new would be fantastic though. :heart:

THanks guys, and yes I'm happy Gra didn't troll me :P

YES! They've talked about it somewhere else too. Damon walked in right when Graham was on the ledge of the window and talked him out of it. I can't even imagine how emotionally charged that whole situation was. I need to look though Gorillaz lyrics again too, I remember some lyrics about a ledge and I think it's about Graham.

And they are all classy guys, they would never do anything that would make them you know one of those bands who you wish stopped back in the day when they were good. I have faith in whatever they choose.

THanks guys, and yes I'm happy Gra didn't troll me :P

YES! They've talked about it somewhere else too. Damon walked in right when Graham was on the ledge of the window and talked him out of it. I can't even imagine how emotionally charged that whole situation was. I need to look though Gorillaz lyrics again too, I remember some lyrics about a ledge and I think it's about Graham.

And they are all classy guys, they would never do anything that would make them you know one of those bands who you wish stopped back in the day when they were good. I have faith in whatever they choose.

I'd be almost afraid to ask him a question haha

That's so sad.. But the fact Damon saved his life makes their friendship even more beautiful and deep <3

I'm curious to know what these lyrics are.

Same here, they're one of the very few bands I'd trust for anything they do :nice:

THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH :heart: really they give me unrealistic expectations on friendships :P

tumblr_ldyq0hBzJ41qf0x2fo1_500.jpg

UGH so ok, wow the media is really making a lot of this. I still would love to hear confirmation from one of the guys though. BUT UGH IDK ANYMORE :bomb:

IF IT'S TRUE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER AND EVER AMMORITE OR AMMIRIGHT?

:awesome: It's weird they haven't confirmed anything yet. Then again, if you look at what Radiohead did... These Are My Twisted Words leaked on a torrent site I think? and the band didn't say anything AT ALL about it until a couple of days later when they put the song on their website. On the other hand, they quickly said it wasn't true they were planning to release their new album soon and make a big tour, as it was written in an article.

Sooo.... I believe the Blur rumours are true :wacko:

IF IT'S TRUE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER AND EVER AMMORITE OR AMMIRIGHT?

I think I can safely say that you are 100% absolutely right!

:D

Yes!! Just waiting for one of them to confirm it.

Guess what I got for Christmas? NDLTR klfhklwfsnkds,nfk :bomb:

I couldn't stop grinning haha

YESSS!! That is soo cool! I hope you enjoy it!

SLDJFOEWUORIJWEKLRWE

GIRLS, MY MOM BOUGHT ME ALL THE BLUR VINYLS UP TO 13, ORIGINAL ISSUES AND EVERYTHING AND A VINYL PLAYER.

Currently blasting Leisure RIGHT NOW UGHHHH BEST CHRISTMAS EVER :dead:

OMG Liz!!!! Your mother is just fantastic. Holy crap!! How much better do they sound??? God, I miss vinyl. We used to have one when I was a kid but I broke it, being the careless idiot I am! I really must get it fixed.

But just... wow!! Lucky lucky!

Going through tweedos old posts on the Blur forum today bc I had nothing better to do :P

and I found some quite hilarious posts Graham made about Coldplay ripping off Blur's Sing.

joe_hippy wrote:

Take it as a compliment!

tweedo wrote:

oh i dooooo...i just cant help feeling a little sick tho...i feel nausious and complimented at the same time.

its like being molested by 4 james blunts with a nostril full of the smell of wee.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

BEING MOLESTED BY 4 JAMES BLUNTS! HAHAHAAH

I laughed so fucking hard, oh man Graham ily never change!

http://forums.blur.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=55840&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15