✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

Kelly I have missed you!!! :hug:

ughughugh all of those yesssss! I would have to throw Bugman in there too. Graham's guitar in there is so good it scares me.

Awww thankyou Liz! :hug: I have missed you all too! I can't get a blur/gorillaz/damon fix in my everyday life in the way that i can here, and of course you are all lovely people too :nice: how is everyone's christmas plans and activities going?

I repeat myself over and over again but Trimm Trabb = :heart:

It's amazing to think that I listen to this band for so many years without ever being bored and still get chills while listening to some songs.

Yep I totally agree, I never even took notice of Trimm Trabb until Liz had it as her name on tumblr :laugh3: but yes, so many of their songs you can listen to over and over and the effect they have is still as strong.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Louise, I had to sleep, I've give you a Graham spam now though :sneaky:

tumblr_ld8yvmBh2B1qcilyeo1_500.png

tumblr_ks5suzZigX1qa13sqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_ld1gcbO4iG1qarcmgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lctx7razh31qbdqjmo1_500.gif

tumblr_lcdlz8sfYs1qarcmgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lbol7gnK3R1qa02uno1_500.jpg

tumblr_lbihg9Eov91qchcl2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lba27gTcVF1qcilyeo1_500.jpg

omg he is just too precious :heart::heart::heart:

& Kelly I am happy that myusername got you to listen to Trimm Trabb! :lol:

I absolutely love the live version they did at Hyde Park of it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KquHXjrMrAI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KquHXjrMrAI[/ame]

I've been on a bit of a blur obsession all over again the last few days, listening and relistening to all their songs i have :wacky: just words cannot express how amazing this band still is today and how much of a hold they have on me :heart: at the moment my favourite songs are;

She's So High

Sing

Battery In Your Leg :heart:

No Distance Left To Run

Trimm Trabb

Coffee & TV

You're So Great

Beetlebum

Best Days

He Thought Of Cars

Badhead

Kelly!!! Welcome back, I was wondering where you are :hug: These songs are definitely one of the best, it's so hard to decide which is the best! Was listening to Trimm Trabb on the airport the other day and thought how cool it was.

Kelly I have missed you!!! :hug:

ughughugh all of those yesssss! I would have to throw Bugman in there too. Graham's guitar in there is so good it scares me.

This isn't one of my favourites, but damn, that guitar :bomb:

thanks for the picspam :wideeyed:

Ooooh thanks, I shall watch that :wideeyed:

Kelly!!! Welcome back, I was wondering where you are :hug: These songs are definitely one of the best, it's so hard to decide which is the best! Was listening to Trimm Trabb on the airport the other day and thought how cool it was.

This isn't one of my favourites, but damn, that guitar :bomb:

Hey! Thankyou :hug:

Graham has just so many amazing guitar parts on Blur songs. Eugh, just cant pick a favourite.

I've been on a bit of a blur obsession all over again the last few days, listening and relistening to all their songs i have :wacky: just words cannot express how amazing this band still is today and how much of a hold they have on me :heart: at the moment my favourite songs are;

She's So High

Sing

Battery In Your Leg :heart:

No Distance Left To Run

Trimm Trabb

Coffee & TV

You're So Great

Beetlebum

Best Days

He Thought Of Cars

Badhead

Kelly, welcome back! :hug:

All those songs are amazing, but there are so many others :}

And now we get 2 Graham spams, me like that!

He's so cute, I really like the pic with his heart necklace :wacky:

Kelly, welcome back! :hug:

All those songs are amazing, but there are so many others :}

Hello! Thankyou :hug:

Annnnnnnd I never got to find out about your Gorillaz concert experience, which was clearly VERY eventful based on the fact you have DAMON IN YOUR AVATOR :dead: :laugh3: sorry but could you possibly recap what happened for you to meet him? :D

BLUR COME BACK :heart:

Looks like you could get your wish. http://www.nme.com/news/daily-gossip/54324

According to one of those anonymous sources, "The lads will be getting into the studio early next year. There’s no concrete plans regarding what they will do with the material, but if they’re all agreed it could become the first full Blur album to feature all four members in over a decade."

It's time for a smilies post :D

Louise, I had to sleep, I've give you a Graham spam now though :sneaky:

tumblr_lbol7gnK3R1qa02uno1_500.jpg

& Kelly I am happy that myusername got you to listen to Trimm Trabb! :lol:

I absolutely love the live version they did at Hyde Park of it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KquHXjrMrAI

He is so :blush::blush::awesome: :wacky:

It was a great great spam :hug:

And that video :bomb:

Hope hope hope :dance:

Well The Sun started that rumor so I'm not getting my hopes up. Especially since Damon said he wanted a break after this last Gorillaz tour, I won't put my hopes in anything until one of them announces it themselves. Not to rain on the parade of course this is one of the things I want most in life, a new Blur album :P

I don't wanna get my hopes to high... but HOLY SHIT!!!!! :bomb::dead:

Hello! Thankyou :hug:

Annnnnnnd I never got to find out about your Gorillaz concert experience, which was clearly VERY eventful based on the fact you have DAMON IN YOUR AVATOR :dead: :laugh3: sorry but could you possibly recap what happened for you to meet him? :D

Haha well guessed! Do you have enough time now? I'll try to find the posts in the Gorillaz thread for you :wacky:

Today I found NDLTR+the whole HydePark gig in a music store, but whyyyy just 3 days before Christmas? D:

Nina I want to answer those questions from your tumblr post, but I can't find your ask box, where is it? :laugh3:
Got your message, thanks! :nice: I'll properly reply to it later when I'm not studying :uhoh: I couldn't find the ask link myself, so I copied it into the description box.

And yeah... I'm sure they're up to something, considering that both Damon and Graham mentioned something about January being fun or nice or whatever. A couple of new songs/an album would be great and I really, really hope the news is true.

You know I think an EP would be perfect. I can kind of see why they might not want to do another album right now, just think the follow up Blur album after all these years better be pretty damn good. There would be a lot of pressure on them. Also they would be pressured into touring and maybe if they just did an EP they could just do some gigs around the UK and that would be it. I would travel for dat sheeeet.

LOL! I need to get the $$$ together for that but me too! :heart: I know there was a thing back that quoted Damon as saying something stateside but with all the media rehashing bullshit that has been happening surrounding Damon's projects lately, I'm taking that with a grain of salt.

You know I think an EP would be perfect. I can kind of see why they might not want to do another album right now, just think the follow up Blur album after all these years better be pretty damn good. There would be a lot of pressure on them. Also they would be pressured into touring and maybe if they just did an EP they could just do some gigs around the UK and that would be it. I would travel for dat sheeeet.

This exactly!

Blur meet-up, this would be so damn amazing :wacky: