✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

This maybe weird... but i love the Trimm Trabb version in the Think Tank tour:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0m_rBNuhoY

Not weird at all. It's got a nice spin on it during Think Tank. Oh my what a scream Damon lets out there :laugh3:

I just want to declare my love for this song too while I'm at it lol. It's one of their best IMO. Very dark, deep, I feel like it has a lot of dimensions to it. It fabulous on the album and live, it's even my tumblr username :lol:

Oh man! This thread was all the way back on page three :whip:

I forgot to say that I finished reading 'A Bit of a Blur'. It was so good! Alex is a very funny man. I was laughing the whole way through. He just does not take himself seriously. It's a really great book. Some of his stories are just hilarious. There's a couple of Damon stories, which are just brilliant. I'd definitely recommend it to any Blur fan. Even if you're not a fan I'd say you'd enjoy it!

I was wondering why no one was posting in here :sad: And for some reason the pics I posted on the last page are not showing up now :thinking:

Isn't it fabulous!? :D

I cried during parts of it I can't lie.

And yes, Alex seems to love Graham a lot, but also Damon. I like the early Damon stories :laugh3:

It made me really love Alex reading that book and seeing where he was coming from. Part of you can think he was a real douche cheating all the time, constantly partying... but at the same time he was so honest about it you couldn't help but admire him for that :lol: I just think he is a very positive person and I loved how he had no regrets. Even with all the millions of dollars he spent on champagne and cocaine that one year, he said he didn't regret it because it only helped build Blur's image as a band :laugh3: You gotta love his logic.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it fabulous!? :D

I cried during parts of it I can't lie.

And yes, Alex seems to love Graham a lot, but also Damon. I like the early Damon stories :laugh3:

It made me really love Alex reading that book and seeing where he was coming from. Part of you can think he was a real douche cheating all the time, constantly partying... but at the same time he was so honest about it you couldn't help but admire him for that :lol: I just think he is a very positive person and I loved how he had no regrets. Even with all the millions of dollars he spent on champagne and cocaine that one year, he said he didn't regret it because it only helped build Blur's image as a band :laugh3: You gotta love his logic.

It really is! It's a very moving book. He was a bit of a dickhead, but I found myself being unable to dislike him for it! I loved his story about Damon and the aeroplane - where at first he refused point blank to get on a plane with one of them flying it, and then after the gig, changing his mind when he realised just how convenient it was :laugh3:. He was downing the vodka! And then all the turbulance. It made for very funny reading. I felt really sorry for him though!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMG

:freak::freak:

FOOL'S DAY VINYL CAME TODAY!!!

:freak::freak:

YAAAY! Pictures!!

^ I KNOW! :awesome: Bernard :heart: I know Suede and Blur hated each other, but I can't help but really like Bernard and Brett too now that he has gotten older. They were funny too!

I love Graham's "UP YOURS" :lol:

They all look so amazing and funny.

Except Liam really, he still looks like a fugly rapist lmao.

OK I will take some pics now and show you guys :wacky:

I found this just now on tumblr... HAHAHAH NOOO Graham stop kissing / mic sharing with Pete Doherty! :bigcry:

tumblr_l9rw7wUeRX1qzffqgo1_400.gif

:P

:laugh3: Thats pee-your-pants funny, I don't care who ya are! :D

Pics here:

Photoon2010-10-04at1907.jpg

Photoon2010-10-04at19072.jpg

Photoon2010-10-04at1908.jpg

Photoon2010-10-04at19082.jpg

it was all packaged still and everything. i must be the first one to touch it :bomb:

god, i hope i can meet Damon briefly and have him sign it. It would mean the world to me!

That is BEAUTIFUL!!!! DAMMIT I miss vinyl! I know its making a comeback though-now we just need authentic music stores to make a return as well!

:bomb::bomb::bomb:

I hope you could meet him. This Fool's day record needs a sign !

I concurr with the statement above! :D

Yes it does! Louise I hope to have some of your luck... GIMME YOUR LUCK FOR ONE NIGHT :dead:

tumblr_l9ru90gz041qzffqgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9ofo7C3NL1qct50io1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1286334367&Signature=VYKwcY4WeM%2BGjyYlNKF7%2BdzSc1Y%3D

tumblr_l9oh2cgpS81qa02uno1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1286334403&Signature=zHCAtKEGo8OPljzmT6g4d%2BewXi4%3D

I miss the 90s. :(

:lol:Reading Damon's quotes there-he really has done a 180 turnaround hasn't he!

^ I KNOW! :awesome: Bernard :heart: I know Suede and Blur hated each other, but I can't help but really like Bernard and Brett too now that he has gotten older. They were funny too!

:laugh3: Damon looks like the WAZZUP guy!

I didn't notice Graham! :shame::shame:

Yeah, I don't listen to Suede, but I listen to The Tears and they're awesome. :heart:

But I think Bernard has retired now. :sad:

LOLOL Liam rapist. :laugh3:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...