✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

Yes I thought it may have been Nina but I didn't want to say incase it was wrong :lol: I shall not forget again. Yes I think we have, I agree, there is a group of people on there that are complete idiots, to put it lightly! I go through phases with that forum, I've gone back to posting on there atm, cos of Rh touring and such. You definately feel a bit wary of what you post though, because you think someone is going to jump on the back of it and come back with some smarmy comment.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be immensely proud of that blog, the thing's a work of art!

Just out of interest, I was looking through, and I saw Damon's opinion on a few artists, namely Paul McCartney... Do you know what he thinks of Coldplay? Couldn't imagine he'd like them much...

thanks sooo much :blush:

yeah he doesn't like coldplay at all, especially chris :lol: i think all of blur hate coldplay tbh.

Yeah I understand. Thing is, they were actively insulting us in our own thread so we left.

yeah that's why i love this and the gorillaz and damon thread. it's usually a close knit group of us and everyone's friendly :nice:

yeah he doesn't like coldplay at all, especially chris :lol: i think all of blur hate coldplay tbh.

Doesn't surprise me. Read something he said about not being ambitious, trying to be bland, and it sounded like they were talking directly at them :P

I'd do anything to sift through Damon's record collection though. It sounds fascinating.

• 4 weeks later...

As far as I know, it's one of the biggest touting website that buys tickets off the promoter of the event and resells them at a much higher price in order to make profit. Therefore it's a bad website. I mean, I'm glad you got the ticket and that it cost you less than other tickets for gigs in Russia but I'd avoid Viagogo at all costs.

There's a bit more information here if you want to read.

Oh thank you for the information *i feel like a fool*

In our country there's not a special website for tickets in other countries so i didn't know which one is better and found the most (as it seemed) safe and popular.

On the other hand, all the tickets as i know were sold in first 5 days.(really?).. so they are all resold now. Also, I saw prices on other websites - the same or maybe higher - because it's BLUR! It's my fav band after coldplay and i will pay any money for this show)

But for the future i will know, thank you!.. and which one can you advise for tickets?

I'm afraid that my tickets won't come, does it happen on viagogo?

Oh thank you for the information *i feel like a fool*

In our country there's not a special website for tickets in other countries so i didn't know which one is better and found the most (as it seemed) safe and popular.

On the other hand, all the tickets as i know were sold in first 5 days.(really?).. so they are all resold now. Also, I saw prices on other websites - the same or maybe higher - because it's BLUR! It's my fav band after coldplay and i will pay any money for this show)

But for the future i will know, thank you!.. and which one can you advise for tickets?

I'm afraid that my tickets won't come, does it happen on viagogo?

I just thought I'd give you a heads up when it comes to second-hand tickets. I'd go with whatever is the official ticket-selling website. It was Ticketmaster in this case.