✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

Your tickets will arrive a few days before the event if you buy with Viagogo. I've used them before. The person who's selling needs the tickets to arrive before they send them off.

As far I'm concerned, Viagogo is what it is, and it's a business. Same as eBay take commission. Viagogo need to make a living, and no it's not nice taking money from diehard music fans, but if it means the right people get to go to the gigs, then it's something we need until everyone implements this.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When everyone does the RH ticket system, they'll have to stop selling tour tickets via Ticketmaster. The thing is, only Waste people had to fill in their full names, as far as I know, meaning tickets from the general sale could still be bought by touts. It's a relatively good system that Waste used but Ticketmaster (or Eventim or Ticketone for that matter) would never let that happen with every other band. Unfortunately. :\

Your tickets will arrive a few days before the event if you buy with Viagogo. I've used them before. The person who's selling needs the tickets to arrive before they send them off.

As far I'm concerned, Viagogo is what it is, and it's a business. Same as eBay take commission. Viagogo need to make a living, and no it's not nice taking money from diehard music fans, but if it means the right people get to go to the gigs, then it's something we need until everyone implements this.

hm..that's a pity! how will i get my Visa then ..

sorry, in what sense "to arrive before they send them off", where the tickets are arrived from? the seller hasn't got them?

Look, the person for example is in England, he has a ticket, i click to buy it in Russia, he just send it to me and receive my money! And everybody's happy. Why do these problems happen?

By the way, just 2 weeks ago I ordered a ticket to Coldplays' concert in Germany and they sent the ticket immediately after 3 days!

hm..that's a pity! how will i get my Visa then ..

sorry, in what sense "to arrive before they send them off", where the tickets are arrived from? the seller hasn't got them?

Look, the person for example is in England, he has a ticket, i click to buy it in Russia, he just send it to me and receive my money! And everybody's happy. Why do these problems happen?

By the way, just 2 weeks ago I ordered a ticket to Coldplays' concert in Germany and they sent the ticket immediately after 3 days!

If I was you, I'd regularly talk to people in the UK who have bought their tickets, to find out when exactly they receive them. I haven't got mine yet, and of course, I couldn't then send them to you, could I? Different tickets arrive at different times, but most arrive about two weeks before an event.

If I was you, I'd regularly talk to people in the UK who have bought their tickets, to find out when exactly they receive them. I haven't got mine yet, and of course, I couldn't then send them to you, could I? Different tickets arrive at different times, but most arrive about two weeks before an event.

Well you are from the UK as i see) So, you wait for this ticket too?

I mean where do they arrive from? There are several sites who sold the tickets, so the sellers should had bought them all.. Are there new tickets, or not?! can't understand this system :confused: ><

SOMETHING'S A-BREWING, GUYS.

https://twitter.com/#!/blurofficial/status/192719788840198144

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

"To celebrate the release of Leisure 21 years ago, we've announced that we'll be touring the world, releasing a new album, and never. Splitting. Up. Gorillaz will continue as normal, Graham will carry on being utterly fantastic, Dave will represent you in court if you have an accident at work, and Alex will stop hanging around with those pricks Clarkson and Cameron." And then I woke up.

BLUR21

box.jpg

Blur 21: The Box

A deluxe 21 disc set, featuring

- All seven newly expanded Special Editions

- Four discs of rarities, exclusive to this set. Includes 3½ hours of previously unreleased material

- Three DVDs including over 2 hours of previously unreleased footage. Includes two pivotal live shows and an exclusive disc of video rarities.

- Collectable 7" single of the rare and previously unreleased live recording of the Seymour-era Blur song Superman.

- Deluxe hard-bound book telling the story of Blur's 21 year career with extensive liner notes based on a brand new interviews with the band, illustrated with imagery of the era, including some previously unseen photos.

vinyl-box.jpg

Blur 21: The Vinyl Box

All seven vinyl formats of the Blur albums are collected together for The Vinyl Box and housed in a sturdy hard case, presenting the definitive collection of Blur vinyl.

http://blur.co.uk/blur21/

BLUR21[/size][/color][/b]

box.jpg

Blur 21: The Box

A deluxe 21 disc set, featuring

- All seven newly expanded Special Editions

- Four discs of rarities, exclusive to this set. Includes 3½ hours of previously unreleased material

- Three DVDs including over 2 hours of previously unreleased footage. Includes two pivotal live shows and an exclusive disc of video rarities.

- Collectable 7" single of the rare and previously unreleased live recording of the Seymour-era Blur song Superman.

- Deluxe hard-bound book telling the story of Blur's 21 year career with extensive liner notes based on a brand new interviews with the band, illustrated with imagery of the era, including some previously unseen photos.

vinyl-box.jpg

Blur 21: The Vinyl Box

All seven vinyl formats of the Blur albums are collected together for The Vinyl Box and housed in a sturdy hard case, presenting the definitive collection of Blur vinyl.

http://blur.co.uk/blur21/

BECAUSE I HAVE TO QUOTE THIS POST TO THIS PAGE.

But how much will this cost me :freak:

And... am I the only one but. this feels. idk. nostalgic? like... ugh touch wood.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to see if I can persuade my mum to let me go to one of the Wolverhampton shows for my birthday! I'm so excited that I may actually have a chance of seeing a band this year! :D