✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya knoww what?????

For think tank, on the first track..keep rewinding it back...yea. and theres a secret track or something and its called me white noise or something like that...

anyways, it should work on some cd players..but you might already know this..so whatever. its also on the new single for blur.. "good song" i believe. yep.

Hey fellas! i have a lil question for you guys... I was searching for some blur videos on m2v format to download, but it looks like i'm out of luck... so... you know where i can find em? like, it could be a p2p program, mirc... whatever, i just need to grab em. Specially the lovely coffee & tv video. lol but a song 2 m2v would be great too... or crazy beat... ah, i want em all!! :D

haha, yeah, that's so true!!! :) i mean, how can someone dislike those lil milk cartons? :rolleyes: a friend of mine made a milk carton that is identical to the one in the vid, and gave it to his sis. lol i thought that was just one of the best presents that someone can get. lol

I LURVE Good Song. Great tune :cool: how are you Hayley? you casually sauntered into this forum very quietly didnt you? :lol: ;) best album? Parklife and Think Tank, both so diffferent but they show how talented Blur is, with and without Coxon!

*and noni the dude in my av is this guy who used to be in 'Angel' (which is pretty rubbish) I just like him, he's Irish and he's gorgeous*