sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Blur vs. Coldplay

Hey I have been listening to some tracks off of the Trainspotting cd and came across the Blur song- Sing. Does Politik by Coldplay remind you a bit like it? This may have already been talked about, but it's weird how they have influenced their music. The piano, especially.

What album is sing off of anyways? It looks like you guys are experts on the subject matter

One other question...on the coldplaying site they have Blur- Sweet song playing. What album is that on? I asked on Q and A, but she said she wasn't into that music. :(

Re: Blur vs. Coldplay

Hey I have been listening to some tracks off of the Trainspotting cd and came across the Blur song- Sing. Does Politik by Coldplay remind you a bit like it? This may have already been talked about, but it's weird how they have influenced their music. The piano, especially.

What album is sing off of anyways? It looks like you guys are experts on the subject matter

One other question...on the coldplaying site they have Blur- Sweet song playing. What album is that on? I asked on Q and A, but she said she wasn't into that music. :(

I'm pretty sure that Sing by Blur was just a track recorded for the Trainspotting soundtrack, along with the song by Damon Albarn on that soundtrack. As far as I know it's not off any album.