✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damon doesn't look very young to me, but mostly coz his hair's a little grey and because he's got fake/missing teeth.

He's 44, he's not that young.

Doesn't mean he doesn't look bloody marvellous for his age.

• 2 weeks later...

Only 2 days until the first gig of 2013! Also only 9 days until Damon and Graham appear at the Teenage Cancer Trust concert. According to Noel Gallagher, Damon has refused to tell him what they're going to play, but it's going to be "special and unique." Any idea what songs they could play?

Setlist from last night:

Popscene

There's No Other Way

Girls & Boys

Tracy Jacks

Jubilee

Beetlebum

Out of Time

Trimm Trabb

Caramel

Coffee & TV

Tender

Country House

Parklife

Song 2

Advert

End of a Century

This Is a Low

Encore:

Under The Westway

For Tomorrow

The Universal

Basically a shorter version of last year's setlist with the order switched around a bit and TNOW returning.

Setlist from last night:

Popscene

There's No Other Way

Girls & Boys

Tracy Jacks

Jubilee

Beetlebum

Out of Time

Trimm Trabb

Caramel

Coffee & TV

Tender

Country House

Parklife

Song 2

Advert

End of a Century

This Is a Low

Encore:

Under The Westway

For Tomorrow

The Universal

Basically a shorter version of last year's setlist with the order switched around a bit and TNOW returning.

Why such a short setlist? Also no Think Tank songs :(

Huh, no Think Tank songs? They played Out of Time didn't they? But yeah, they need to play more from TT :nod: And the setlist length is probably due to it being a festival (well, a warm up for a festival) and not a very big festival at that. (I could be wrong about that though) Coachella should be longer I think.

As for Jubilee, I guess it's the same reason they play more songs from Parklife than any other album: It's their most iconic and famous album so people are more likely to know the album tracks from it than, say, 13 or Think Tank. Hence why they play Jubilee and Tracy Jacks loads and hardly ever play things like Battle or Sweet Song.

Huh, no Think Tank songs? They played Out of Time didn't they? But yeah, they need to play more from TT :nod: And the setlist length is probably due to it being a festival (well, a warm up for a festival) and not a very big festival at that. (I could be wrong about that though) Coachella should be longer I think.

Could be because it's not as massive as Glastonbury or Coachella so they can't afford to have a 90-minute or 2 hour bill? No idea, I'm just making random guesses.

Good enough for me. I'm just really happy that in all these festivals they got top spots and didn't just get kinda pushed off to the side, must've garnered a massive amount of fans from all this coverage. :wacky:

And they did play Out of Time, yes.

Woops, somehow missed that. Sorry!

Graham and Dave said it was one of their favourite concerts and that says something hehe. And the tour's only started for them and I hope they'll enjoy the rest of it, too.

They played nicely, yeah. I kinda had it going on in the background while I was surfing the web, but I caught Damon saying muchas gracias, haha :blush: